Anyone collect Actresses Autographs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
A month or so ago I posted a success from Hayley Orrantia and many of you said you watched the show The Goldbergs. I have known Hayley since she was in 8th grade and would be willing to talk to her about a private signing if there was interest. She was on X-Factor (group Lakoda Rayne) and now stars in the ABC Show the Goldbergs. She is also working on a music solo album. Not sure how many collect actresses here but thought I would ask since I have access.

Items would be $20 each

imagejpg1_zpsb086fb88.jpg

hayley-orrantia-goldbergs-paleyfest-01.jpg

Enjoy the show myself, but don't collect non-sports autos other than a very rare occasion. That 2nd shot reminds me a little of a younger Leah Remini from the Kevin James sitcom who's name all of the sudden escapes me or a younger version of the gal that played Kenny Powers wife on Eastbound and Down!

She does look like Leah a bit. King of Queens was the sitcom :)

Signing is a go! Set up a TM if you want something done. I have 6 different 8x10s available for an additional $5.

14 of 70 spots are taken for this signing. If anyone else from the bench wants in please let me know

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps