Cards found---please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not a lot, but have the following:

104 175 182 190
210 233 252 257 268
310 326

Would be interested in the Air Supremacy cards. Maybe we can combine the 13's in your other thread with this one and do a bigger deal. Thanks.

Not a lot, but have the following:

104 175 182 190
210 233 252 257 268
310 326

Would be interested in the Air Supremacy cards. Maybe we can combine the 13's in your other thread with this one and do a bigger deal. Thanks.

Yes, sounds great, post both together and there's a good chance I could have shipped today.

I have most of your base, but I only need 2 base mini you have listed.... any chance you have other years of AG?

I have most of your base, but I only need 2 base mini you have listed.... any chance you have other years of AG?

I have threads started in regards to 13,14,15 A&G, but I also have 07-12. If you can look at my profile under "threads started" or let me know other years you're looking for and let you know what I have. Thx

Wish I could help you wrap this one up, but double checked and don't have either.

Was wondering though if you had base 214 and/or 273 that you would want to trade?

Wish I could help you wrap this one up, but double checked and don't have either.

Was wondering though if you had base 214 and/or 273 that you would want to trade?

Ha, funny, I saw your post and double checked my list too, unfortunately don't have either. I think 214 might be Pele and was one of the last I needed too. Sorry

Ha, funny, I saw your post and double checked my list too, unfortunately don't have either. I think 214 might be Pele and was one of the last I needed too. Sorry

Thanks for checking - it is actually Carli Lloyd and the other is Danielle Kang. I find it amazing how tough it can be to find a specific card when you need/want it.