Wood Grain background

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huntington487

Pro
5.00 star(s)
While the woodgrain background look is very nice, is it possible to default or go to just a clear background so that I can see signatures a little easier? I have tried to find the enswer playing with my settings but knew if I asked here I would get a quick yes or no and then how to do it if possible.

Thanks

Completely possible. Go to the banner bar at the bottom of the page - there is a drop down menu with multiple selections. I use the blue option, just easier on my eyes. Hope this helps.

I was wondering the same thing since I can't see any signatures unless I highlight them with the wood background. I actually like the wood background and don't want to change it if I don't have to. I see a lot of other members have different colors in their signature. How do I do that to my own? I didn't see that option when I clicked on "Edit Signature" in my settings. Thanks.

Ryan

OMG the "blue" is much better! I can actually read peoples signatures now.

Or you can still keep the cool wood background and just highlight the signatures to read them. I changed the color of mine to orange so it shows up on the wood background.