2014 National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidsb

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Did anyone else attend? Cleveland is only three hours from home so I went to my first national in 25 years. Over all, I thought it was really well run. Arrived early Saturday morning, parked near the building, easy in and out to the freeway, and the dealers had about anything anyone wanted. Seemed like a ton of people waiting in line prior to the doors opening but once inside, had plenty of elbow room to look at every table. My only complaint would be the fees to get in - $8 parking and $22 admission. I knew all that going in so I wasn't shocked. Just seems weird to be down $30 before making a single purchase.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave

Didn't attend as I am no where close so this is OT. I'm glad to see someone from such a small town in Indiana such as St. Joe. I'm originally from Indiana & all my dads' side of the family is from up there in that area, Dekalb county. Glad to have you on the forum!

Didn't attend as I am no where close so this is OT. I'm glad to see someone from such a small town in Indiana such as St. Joe. I'm originally from Indiana & all my dads' side of the family is from up there in that area, Dekalb county. Glad to have you on the forum!

How cool! Where abouts in Dekalb County?

Haven't been to a national since the 2006 in Anheim. But the cost of the ticket and parking is what you have to put up with..... Wonder why they don't ... reinburse you the parking fee if you provide them with proof of buying xx amount of items from the show. Best regards, David

I just now saw this, but I was there the whole week with the SuperVIP pass. Spent way too much time in line for autographs, but I made a bunch of purchases (including a bunch of stuff for my various signed sets) and had a lot of fun overall.

Being from the Cleveland area originally, it was a good excuse to get back home, visit friends and family, enjoy my favorite restaurants, and hit a few ballgames. Plus as a Panini employee I got to work at their VIP Party on Saturday night.