WTT '14 Bowman Platinum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmintz

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Brand new here, but have 330 trades/sales/purchases at SCF, 84 trades/sales/purchases on Blowout, and 305 feedback (100 sales) on eBay - all three at 100% positive feedback.

I've got a HUGE stack of Bowman Platinum '14 Prospects and base that I'm looking to trade and/or sell, plus tons of '14 GQ, '14 Bowman, and previous years.

Anyone still looking to complete a set? Hit me up!

Welcome aboard. I am in need of '14 Bowman Platinum base,prospects,gold and sapphire. My wantlist are on my home page and my tradelists are there too.
What do you collect, mostly?
Thanks,
Gary

Your new to the board and you have to wait till u have completed about 20 trades before you can still selling stuff. Any inserts from the bowman? Best regards, David

Welcome to The Bench, I Need These:

Base-53,76
BIB-JB,TG

Have a list below yours with what I have or on my trade page in my sig.

Thanks Benny

Brand new here, but have 330 trades/sales/purchases at SCF, 84 trades/sales/purchases on Blowout, and 305 feedback (100 sales) on eBay - all three at 100% positive feedback.

I've got a HUGE stack of Bowman Platinum '14 Prospects and base that I'm looking to trade and/or sell, plus tons of '14 GQ, '14 Bowman, and previous years.

Anyone still looking to complete a set? Hit me up!

Last edited:
Your new to the board and you have to wait till u have completed about 20 trades before you can still selling stuff. Any inserts from the bowman? Best regards, David

Ahh - thanks for the head's up!

So I didn't get any notifications via email that I had replies, so either I didn't configure that properly or it's not a feature. I'll go over everyone's list and get back to y'all.

Thanks!