FT/FS: Autos, Relics, Manu-relics, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes, I'm interested in the Thome UD Heroes patch bv20 est and the Vizquel patch bv25, but I'd need one or two more in order to trade the Ozzie auto bv40 and Palmer auto bv15. Let me look it over again and I'll get back to you.

dan

PCMB for the ozzie auto and the palmer nabisco auto. Have a couple of thome patches and a vizquel patch in my "htg gued patches"folder. I'd trade some in your favor if autos for gued

thanks,john

I have a Kipnis Auto I can trade but no idea if you would be interested in it since you have one listed. Also have a Victor Martinez Bat card somewhere.

PLMK what else you can use. But, $20 the Thome patch is low. My other patch, numbered to 50, books for $25. The one you want in numbered to 25...so looking for around $50.

thanks, John

I stand corrected. I was looking at the wrong item. Sorry.

Would you trade the Vizquel and Thome patches for the Smith and Palmer autos, straight up? A little difference in bv, but you would be getting two HOF autos for two possible HOF patches. LMK.

Dan

PLMK what else you can use. But, $20 the Thome patch is low. My other patch, numbered to 50, books for $25. The one you want in numbered to 25...so looking for around $50.

thanks, John

I stand corrected. I was looking at the wrong item. Sorry.

Would you trade the Vizquel and Thome patches for the Smith and Palmer autos, straight up? A little difference in bv, but you would be getting two HOF autos for two possible HOF patches. LMK.

Dan

I'd do that trade. Post it up and I'll mail friday

thanks,john

When you get a chance can I get a picture of this

Cardinals 2012 Topps Golden Moments Relics Sparkle #GMR-AP Albert Pujols Jersey Relic 67/99 bv30 $20.00