BSL Update: 2020#15 - Mid August

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
League files are uploading (SLOOOWLY) Website should follow tonight.

Next export deadline is FRIDAY at Noon central time.

If you are not the Yankees, Orioles, White Sox whom I know are all away or unable to access for various reasons, I HIGHLY suggest that you either export for the next sim or check in on this thread. Activity test, et al. If you are exporting like normal (about 80% of you are just fine) then all is well.

Cory

Last edited:
Still having upload issues for a portion of the league. Be patient if you can't get the file.

Keep getting "Error: could not download file" message when trying to get latest update.

Just saw previous message from Cory about update. Will try again in an hour or so.

Keep getting "Error: could not download file" message when trying to get latest update.

Just saw previous message from Cory about update. Will try again in an hour or so.

Right now, GoDaddy has locked the half-updated file, so until it clears (who knows when, if it does) I am unable to upload the correct file for the time being.

Most of the website got up I think.

Swept KC 3 games to none only to lose 8 games in a row then to finish by taking 2 games from Cincy!!! Playoff hopes are looking slim

Just contacted the webhost and it should be fixed in a few hours, so I will try to upload in the morning before work.

As such, I am pushing the export deadline out an extra day.

Blue Jay getting the error message.. Will wait until tomorrow and try again.. Website is up for the most part, so got to see what happened..

As of now, the error has yet to be fixed by Go Daddy. Therefore, it will be at least this afternoon before i can upload the file for those of you unable to get it. What a mess

I tried to upload the files earlier this morning and was still getting the error message so i figured there was still a problem
thanks for updating us.

i just finally got confirmation the error is fixed, but my local connection has been SUPER slow today. I plan on getting them up before 10pm cst but cannot promise that.