BSL Update: 2020#15 - Mid August

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tigers exported...and wonder what a season would look like if I didn't lose 40% of my initial starting rotation each year.

Sim day fun day:) Got alit of ground to gain but a lot of division games left!!!!

On a side note looking to start making some more card trades on this site if any of you are interested in baseball in the last couple years mainly and anything football since early 90's to present lmk. Haven't made to many trades card wise with bsl teams on here figured I would see if there is any interest.

GoDaddy ftp server was down last night and today. after chatting with tech support, it is unknown how long it will be down, but I will try running the sim this evening if time permits.

Yankees are back from vacation and are downloading the update right now. Cory, thanks for taking care of the server issues while I was away. Next year, we are getting a rental house with wifi :)

GoDaddy ftp server was down last night and today. after chatting with tech support, it is unknown how long it will be down, but I will try running the sim this evening if time permits.

The FTP server is still down, so no sim tonight. I have no timetable.

Another contact with support, another delayed timetable. It SHOULD be up today if they get it figured out.