Hells Bells in Frisco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I was there Thursday. It was Mike Maddux not Greg Maddux. Derek Holland was also there Thursday in uniform which was strange since he was not pitching. Each of my kids got him SS on ROMLB's. Feliz was in the stands with Alex Claudio and Roman Mendez as well. All 3 in the Ranger Bull Pen right now. Feliz was getting asked every inning for autos and pictures while Claudio and Mendez were not recognized (except by my kids and I they got all three on one ball each). Jon Daniels was also there. He was sitting behind home plate where all the scouts sit. Also saw him leave the players exit after.

Pretty much every time the Rangers have an off day and the RR play you can see one or two current rangers at the game. They sit by the bullpen and talk to the bullpen guys the whole time.

I was there Thursday. It was Mike Maddux not Greg Maddux. Derek Holland was also there Thursday in uniform which was strange since he was not pitching. Each of my kids got him SS on ROMLB's. Feliz was in the stands with Alex Claudio and Roman Mendez as well. All 3 in the Ranger Bull Pen right now. Feliz was getting asked every inning for autos and pictures while Claudio and Mendez were not recognized (except by my kids and I they got all three on one ball each). Jon Daniels was also there. He was sitting behind home plate where all the scouts sit. Also saw him leave the players exit after.

Pretty much every time the Rangers have an off day and the RR play you can see one or two current rangers at the game. They sit by the bullpen and talk to the bullpen guys the whole time.

thanks for the info. i went on sunday when they played tulsa and Odor came running out of the clubhouse with Alfaro and Maqzara(the Rangers had been in houston playing a day game and their charter arrived early enough that Odor went to pick up those ids.)
Wish i lived close.that drive is a beating for me. thanks for sharing