BSL Update: 2020#16 - 9/1 roster expansion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files are uploading now, as is website. Projected up for files 10 minutes, website a few hours.

You can now elect to expand your 25 man active roster to up to 40 players if you desire for the remainder of the regular season. As a reminder, anyone with a minor league contract will accrue MLB service time and start their service clock for arbitration, as well as use an option up if they are called up.

I have not yet decided which way I want to go with the contraction or dual ownership. That being said, if you are interested in dually owning a team, please let me know on this thread. NOT the specific team, but just the fact you would manage one.

After spending hours on live chat with godaddy, hopefully all of those issues are behind us.

Export deadline will be Tuesday at noon central time.

Cory

Blue Jays are interested in fostering a second team..

PS.. Just tried to download and got FTP server error at 9:58 est.
Website home page is up..

Last edited:
Reds are interested in a second team.

I'm getting the error message - could not open a connection to the FTP server.

Eric

Phillies would do a 2nd team (would prefer American League team). Maybe I could do better.

Also getting error message: could not connect to FTP server.

Got error just now for download as well. Would be willing to foster a 2nd team as well.

Thanks,
Dennis

Frustrating as hell, I won't be able to look into things until this evening at the earliest. Busy monday.

I know what the error is but of course it is a godaddy fix. I may find a different way for you all to download and apply file

Oh yikes horrible season!!!! How is my offense so horrible???? Solis is a bum has 22 homers but batting.200. My best player D.Brown has 28 homers 82 RBIs but is only a .257. Excited for a top 5ish pick next year.

Tigers would like to be a foster manager to a second team.

Thanks to Cory for putting in all this extra time with GoDaddy trying to fix the current problem. We all know how much fun it can be having to deal with support!

I also volunteer to foster a second team.

Cory, I just sent you a copy of the latest response from GoDaddy via Facebook Messenger.

Steph