Looking to buy or trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobmarley

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I am looking for ANY pre-1980 baseball cards that I can buy for cheap- or trade. Also, I will buy or trade any relic cards that have more than one relic on them- a card of one player with multiple relics or cards of multiple players with relics of each. Please get back to me I am new to the forum and would like to make some trades!!!

Don't very much like a lot on your page, mostly because I decided only to be looking for vintage. Thanks anyway.

Like I just said, I am looking to buy those junk cards that are too poor to place in your collection.

Do you have a tradelist? I have a large 1979 Topps starter set as well as 1970-1978 in various conditions and quantities.

I don't want the big sets of Nrmt-mt cards I want the junkiest, psa 1-4 cards with creases that have memories and feelings of the pre-1980 days. Beachbum what is a pwe?

I don't want the big sets of Nrmt-mt cards I want the junkiest, psa 1-4 cards with creases that have memories and feelings of the pre-1980 days. Beachbum what is a pwe?

I would just mail it to you in a card protector in a regular envelope.

I have these:
1974 Royals unlisted checklist (marked on the back)
1974 checklist #273 + #637 both w/marked boxes
1975 Cardinals team card #246 with boxes marked on the back
1978 #250 Graig Nettles creased front
1979 #292 Don Reynolds rounded corners

how does $3. delivered sound? LMK, Rooster.

I don't have paypal so Beachbum I could send you $2 in a white envelope and the same thing t.rooster I could send you $3 in an envelope and you guys would send me the cards? Put up the trade in the trade manager if I understand correctly.

I'm looking for $60.00 for all 130 of them. the lot has stars, and is good shaped.