BSL Fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whoo freeking whoo, I think I finally did it after 3 tries. I exported and it said it went through. Thanks for the instructions and video Cory, it really helped. Keep trying and follow the instuctions guys. If this old computer illiterate guy can get it you all can.

Whoo freeking whoo, I think I finally did it after 3 tries. I exported and it said it went through. Thanks for the instructions and video Cory, it really helped. Keep trying and follow the instuctions guys. If this old computer illiterate guy can get it you all can.

I am nominated for an oscar for both best voicework AND cinematography for that one.

I am in need of help i believe my problem is before i unzipped the file i didn't save it to saved_games folder
just want to know how to fix this

I just don't know what else to do. I've tried everything except deleting OOTP and redownloading it. Do you think that could be the solution?

I decided to start all over from the beginning and hopefully i got it right this time

1.Deleted old BSL league files
2.Uploaded BSL new league files
3. opened zipped file and saved to saved_games folder
4. exacting zipped file in progress

Let us pray this finally works

Well that didn't work i'll try one more time and after that i have no clue what's wrong

Once again i re-downloaded the new league file again 3x so far

opened zipped files and saved to saved_games folder
extracting zipped files once again in progress

Last edited:
I decided to start all over from the beginning and hopefully i got it right this time

1.Deleted old BSL league files
2.Uploaded BSL new league files
3. opened zipped file and saved to saved_games folder
4. exacting zipped file in progress

Let us pray this finally works

Well that didn't work i'll try one more time and after that i have no clue what's wrong

Once again i re-downloaded the new league file again 3x so far

opened zipped files and saved to saved_games folder
extracting zipped files once again in progress

Not sure if you're doing this or not, but instead of deleting the "league files" just delete the entire folder entitled "The Bench Sim League.lg". This folder is found in the "saved games" folder in the "Out of the Park Developments" folder in your "documents" folder. When you "unzip" the new download you will see a folder entitled "The Bench Sim League.lg" copy this folder into the "saved games" folder. Throughout all these steps, ensure the game is NOT open.

I am going to attempt to be available for remote assistance for those in need. I can remotely take control of your computer and do it, however, you will need to have the zip file downloaded prior to connecting to me. If anyone is interested, let me know and we can work out a time to get it done.

Sweet cream on an ice cream sammich FINALLY i got it working in process of downloading the new league files

Redsox downloaded league file and exported and show a date on 9/1/2020

Last edited:
Good job! What was going wrong?

I watched your video 5x times and i guess i just wasn't absorbing what you were saying so i
decided to follow it closer and did each step as you said and realized i wasn't placing the zipped file
in the right location once i placed it in the correct location everything went smoothly

Getting ready to work on this this weekend - if I already have the original .lg file saved to my desktop, do I need to delete that, or can I just overwrite it with the new download? Thanks.

At this point I am thinking I need to delete everything and start over.. Watched all the steps and still botched it..