Hogs, 'Nuts and Old Rangers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2 Ip experiences..first was the weekend with Rangers Alumni..Nothing super exciting except maybe one thing. Btw, I wasnt going to even go to this but about 2 hrs before gates opened, my sister in law texted me with free tickets and free parking. I scurried to pull whatever cards I could find.

Jose Guzman 6 cards
Benji Gil 3 cards
alumni004_zpsd7a28033.jpg
Pete O'Brien 2 cards
Reggie Cleveland 7 cards
alumni005_zpsf4eecbcc.jpg
Mark McLemore 4 cards
Keith Creel 2 cards
Jerry Browne 3 cards
alumni003_zps89039d95.jpg
Curtis Wilkerson 8 cards
Tommy Boggs
alumni002_zps19d24751.jpg
Mike Bacsik Sr 2 cards
Frank Catalanotto 3 cards
Bill Stein 3 cards
alumni006_zpseb20887b.jpg
Rusty Greer 5 cards
Toby Harrah 4 cards
alumni007_zps92baa8ad.jpg
Also got photo card autos of Scott Sheldon Jim Gideon Tim Crabtree Luis Ortiz Jim Norris DeWayne Vaughn Donald Harris Larry Hardy Tommy Moore Gerald Alexander and Ted Ford.

and.....
Pudge Rodriguez 1995 All Star game ball(game was here in Arlington)
pudgeAS_zpsa6219119.jpg

Tuesday I went to an Indy league game. I hadnt been much this yr mainly bc there weren't many former MLB guys this yr. THis one was a little better. Literally every card I brought, I got signed. Wichita and Grand Prairie guys were awesome. Then again it was a tuesday after school had started and at first pitch, there were more players and coaches than spectators in the crowd.

Brett Wallach 4 cards
Kevin Hooper 5 cards
hogs003_zps0bf3f4d9.jpg
Brian Myrow 5 cards
Danny Gutierrez
David Espinosa 2 cards
Ryan Khoury
hogs004_zps7e5da5ae.jpg
Brent Clevlen 3 cards
ANthony Capra 2 cards
Jose Amado 2 cards
Jason Van Skike 2 cards
hogs002_zpse7667c40.jpg
Alex Hinshaw 10 cards
hogs005_zps7eb48583.jpg
Frazier Hall 2 cards
Victor Diaz 6 cards
hogs006_zpsa9d87808.jpg
Carlo Testa 3 cards
Jeff Russell 14 cards
hogs007_zpsdb7ae87d.jpg
hogs008_zps1a250b78.jpg
Jason Botts 16 cards
hogs010_zpsc84bfafc.jpg
hogs009_zps7d812fed.jpg
thanks for reading
Chris

Awesome stuff Chris, and you had to hurry and pull cards together, I'd say you did a fine job!

thanks, it helps to have your cards organized(mine are by last name) but it was quite a frenzy.

What a haul, Chris! Congrats!

When the Astros had their legends weekend I wasn't planning on attending either, but when my daughter went to a mall shopping with a buddy for hours, that window of opportunity presented itself, and I dashed to the Maid. Not the haul you had, because it's just one line and the alumni sign in 20 minute blocks at a time, but I got the group I went for, the one with Glenn Davis, Louie Meadows, and Eric Anthony. Needed Glenn and Louie on the '86 'stros team photo project.

...and I still got home before my daughter and grilled steaks. :)

super stuff, I've figured out how you do it. You've cloned yourself and there are 3 of you running around at the same time getting all these graphed. :)

What a haul, Chris! Congrats!

When the Astros had their legends weekend I wasn't planning on attending either, but when my daughter went to a mall shopping with a buddy for hours, that window of opportunity presented itself, and I dashed to the Maid. Not the haul you had, because it's just one line and the alumni sign in 20 minute blocks at a time, but I got the group I went for, the one with Glenn Davis, Louie Meadows, and Eric Anthony. Needed Glenn and Louie on the '86 'stros team photo project.

...and I still got home before my daughter and grilled steaks. :)

Nice!! I remember being about 17 and Glenn Davis paid me $50 to return his rental car a few blocks away. I wasn't supposed to be driving it(I was 17 at the time) but I had another bellboy follow and we did it before the staff knew what was going on. He was a heck of a nice guy. Those were the days..

Glenn is/was cool. Very nice guy! We loved him here in Houston. It was so sad to see his playing career cut short by injury, He could really mash!

Glenn Davis was my favorite player growing up. Nice haul Chris. I think I may have saw you at Saturdays game getting autographs. I sat with Donald Harris for the ninth. Guess you missed Warren Newson huh? I talked to him for a bit. You did really well

Glenn Davis was my favorite player growing up. Nice haul Chris. I think I may have saw you at Saturdays game getting autographs. I sat with Donald Harris for the ninth. Guess you missed Warren Newson huh? I talked to him for a bit. You did really well

Geeeeeeeeez, really? I was hanging with a guy who was hoping to see Newson and I told him "Nah, I've never heard of him being at one of these."