New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QP1149ERS

Prospect
Hello everyone, my name is Jayson and I am new to the Bench. I am Medically Retired from the Army since November 2012. The one activity that keeps me sane, is collecting cards. I am a fan of Ken Griffey Jr and I started collecting football cards during 2013 NFL Playoffs. I love the Cowboys minus Romo, and I like the 49ers. I enjoy collecting Rookies, some Game-Used, and Autograph Cards. I also enjoy trying to help out other members, if I have anything that they need. I know I must earn your respect on the Bench, and I plan on doing so. When I trade, I go by Beckett Value, not Sale Value on Ebay. Happy Trading..:D

Thank you for your service and welcome to what will become one of your mostly frequently visited sites.

Semper Fi QP

stick to your guns on the BV issue, most of the guys here will want to sell by that magical Sell value that they claim happens on Ebay. I too am Medically retired from the USMC and collect cards too. Stay close to a VA care facility too, I am out here in the boonies and well i am about shafted anymore. hang in there and enjoy the hobby

dave

Welcome aboard brother, I am retired Air Force and try to spend as much time as possible on the bench, BYFAR the best trading card site on the web!

Welcome to the Bench and thank you for serving our country...I'm always honored meeting and speaking with our country's heroes!

Welcome to the bench & thank you for your service. I too collect Griffey Jr. but as a Red only. I have a few Cowboys & 49ers that I'd like to get rid since I don't collect football anymore. No GU or Autos but still team cards & players.