WTTF vintage or Jose Canseco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My apologies for all who have responded. I have gotten such an overwhelming response across three different trading sites I am a bit behind.

kleidk - I know I have traded several of those cards. I will have to get back with you.

Daniellalba - I don't have any Biggio RCs and have very few Griffey's but I will get you a list.

As of now, I am not looking at starting any more deals but will try to close out what is already on the table.

Thanks,
Dewayne

I PMed a deal, let me know if it works for you or if you need me to resend it.

My apologies for all who have responded. I have gotten such an overwhelming response across three different trading sites I am a bit behind.

kleidk - I know I have traded several of those cards. I will have to get back with you.

Daniellalba - I don't have any Biggio RCs and have very few Griffey's but I will get you a list.

As of now, I am not looking at starting any more deals but will try to close out what is already on the table.

Thanks,
Dewayne

Have these:

1998 topps finest 26 j canseco
1991 topps 700 j canseco
2000 ud holographx 25 j canseco
1990 fleer 629 j canseco
1992 score select 364 j canseco
1992 post 25 j canseco

LMK,
Marlies