BSL Update: 2020#17 - post fix Mid September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File should be up now....or very soon.

Planning on getting website rolling shortly.

I think we have 5 or 6 still not in, but we're making progress slowly. I think I've heard from everyone at least in the process. The remote access has been working well for the most part, unless you're running windows 8. I have to walk you through it then.

I am asking for export to be in by Monday at noon, but we will see a time frame for the sim as the weekend plays out.

Cory

Looked forward to the sim...and then I opened it:)

So the Tigers now lost their #2 SP....and this is already after losing my #1 SP (last years pitching Triple Crown winner) for the year and my #4 starter. So even though I have clawed my way to within 3 games of the Wild Card I know the game is teasing me and I'll fall just short of it with my now very depleted rotation.

Looked forward to the sim...and then I opened it:)

So the Tigers now lost their #2 SP....and this is already after losing my #1 SP (last years pitching Triple Crown winner) for the year and my #4 starter. So even though I have clawed my way to within 3 games of the Wild Card I know the game is teasing me and I'll fall just short of it with my now very depleted rotation.

I was going to play spolier via text but I figured I'd let you fully absorb that one yourself.

Ugh! Not sure I like this new fix... Marlins go 2-10 this sim... by far our worst!

Last edited:
Being swept by the Jays not what I had in mind. 3 games against them the last week of the series and a huge 4 game series against the Orioles. September call up SP Johnny Watson a well needed shot in the arm to my rotation. Hopefully I can eek out the wild card!

Being swept by the Jays not what I had in mind. 3 games against them the last week of the series and a huge 4 game series against the Orioles. September call up SP Johnny Watson a well needed shot in the arm to my rotation. Hopefully I can eek out the wild card!

Tigers need you and the Orioles to stink it up so I can sneak past and get the WC but the more games you play against each other the less it helps me....so split the series with the Orioles:)

Tigers need you and the Orioles to stink it up so I can sneak past and get the WC but the more games you play against each other the less it helps me....so split the series with the Orioles:)

No thank you!!! I do not want to face the Royals in the first round of the playoffs again... LOL!!!! I'll take my chances against the A's... Hahaha!!

I'd prefer the Jays to stink it up so I can win the division :)

Blue Jays have exported... Stinking it up is not aloud in Canada, they have a clean air act!!! LOL.... Good luck everyone making a push for the playoffs.

I dont care when or who i play except aaron martin. For some reason i get demolished everytime, no matter what i send to the plate

Brewers not up and running yet. Schedules not lining up between Cory and I just yet. Hope to work on it next weekend.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online