Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Wttf any current cleveland teams

  1. #1

    Wttf any current cleveland teams

    Looking to trade for or buy if price is right any current Cleveland players in any of the 3 sports check my site and make some offers
    Thanks


  2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,789





    #2
    I have these 2014 Donruss Panini f/t:
    INDIANS
    98-Kipnis 142-Gomes 173-BauerRC

  3. #3
    What are you after in trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    I have these 2014 Donruss Panini f/t:
    INDIANS
    98-Kipnis 142-Gomes 173-BauerRC

  4. #4
    Hi -

    I will sell the Cleveland Browns stuff on my Football site for 10-15% of BV plus shipping. Or I can trade if you'd rather. Check it out and LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

  5. #5
    Interested in these
    1984 Topps 53 Bob Golic (CLE) ($0.60) (x 2)
    2010 Topps Magic 129 Ben Tate (HOU) ($1.50)
    2010 Topps Platinum 146 Ben Tate (HOU) ($2)
    2011 Topps Chrome 126 Phil Taylor (CLE) ($1.50)
    2013 Topps Chrome 13 Miguel Maysonet (CLE) ($1)
    2007 Topps Performance Bronze 149 Joe Thomas RC (116/199) (CLE) ($6)
    2011 Rookies and Stars Longevity Parallel Silver 202 Jordan Cameron RC (060/249) (CLE) ($8)
    2012 Limited Silver Spotlight 29 Miles Austin (46/49) (DAL) ($5)
    2011 Crown Royale Majestic 14 Miles Austin (DAL) ($4)
    2012 Panini Prizm Prizms 41 Andrew Hawkins (CIN) ($5)






    Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Hi -

    I will sell the Cleveland Browns stuff on my Football site for 10-15% of BV plus shipping. Or I can trade if you'd rather. Check it out and LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes

  6. #6
    Hi:

    I have these:

    2005 Bowman's Best Game Used Jersey (RC - 537/799) Braylon Edwards
    2008 25 Leaf Rookies & Stars Game Used Jersey (187/250) Braylon Edwards

    I have a RC of Braylon Edwards as well.

    I have these Indians:

    1991 112 Ultra Autograph (Not Certified) Felix Fermin
    2011 2 Topps Opening Day (1425/2011) Blue Parallel Shin Soo Choo
    2008 20 Topps Co-Signers (147/300) C.C. Sabathia
    2007 194 Topps Opening Day Gold (1545/2007) Slider (Indians Mascot)
    2013 18 Bowman (165/250) Orange Parallel Trevor Bauer
    2007 345 Topps Gold (1744/2007) Joe Borowski
    2001 7 Topps Stars (20/499) Gold Parallel Jim Thome
    2004 RN43 Donruss Elite (321/500) Round Numbers Dennis Eckersley
    2002 54 Fleer Box Score (83/100) C.C. Sabathia
    2001 14 Bowman Heritage Chrome 1950 Reprint Al Rosen
    2012 TM11 Topps 1987 Style Mini Ubaldo Jimenez
    2011 60YOT102 Topps 60 Years Of Topps Manny Ramirez
    2000 A8 UD Ionix Atomic Manny Ramirez
    2010 Topps Opening Day Attax Grady Sizemore
    1991 112 Ultra Autograph (Not Certified) Felix Fermin
    1970 Topps Baseball Scratch Off (Used) Sam McDowell
    2007 181 Topps Allen & Ginter Black Mini Joe Borowski
    2006 91 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Travis Hafner
    2011 BBR20 Bowman Bowman's Brightest Lonnie Chisenhall
    2006 85 Bowman Heritage Chrome Travis Hafner
    2013 CC- Bowman Chrome Cream Of The Crop Blue Refractor (74/250) Trevor Bauer
    1995 169 Topps Cyberstats Jim Thome
    2011 160 Topps Diamond Anniversary - Cognac Parallel Josh Tomlin
    1997 15 Donruss Dominators Matt Williams
    2012 GF25 Topps Gold Futures Jason Kipnis
    1995 32 Studio Gold Parallel Manny Ramirez
    1992 BC4 Leaf Gold Rookies Kenny Lofton
    2011 89 Bowman Platinum Green Parallel Shin-Soo Choo
    1996 HC18 Upper Deck Hot Commodities Kenny Lofton
    2010 Topps Opening Day Mascots Slider
    1997 5 Upper Deck Memorable Moments Manny Ramirez
    2006 33 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini C.C. Sabathia
    1994 385 Pinnacle Museum Collection Charles Nagy
    1997 192 Donruss Preferred National Treasures (Silver Parallel) Jim Thome
    2009 72 Topps - Ticket to Stardom Perforated Parallel Kerry Wood
    2002 257 Topps T206 Polar Bear C.C. Sabathia
    1996 PP14 Upper Deck Power Package Manny Ramirez
    1995 R1 Upper Deck Predictor Albert Belle
    2010 6 Topps Red Back Mini Cy Young
    2010 6 Topps Red Back Mini Cy Young
    2013 US230 Topps Update Red Parallel Scott Kazmir
    2008 187 Bowman Chrome Refractor Asdrubal Cabrera
    2009 66 Topps Chrome Refractor Jeremy Sowers
    2010 127 Bowman Chrome Refractor Grady Sizemore
    2010 195 Bowman Chrome Refractor Jason Donald RC
    2012 65 Topps Chrome Refractor Ubaldo Jimenez
    2012 208 Topps Chrome Refractor Jason Kipnis
    1996 5 Ultra Respect Eddie Murray
    2008 437 Topps Heritage Short Print Jhonny Peralta
    2005 5-14 Studio Stars Victor Martinez
    2006 ST-TH Upper Deck Ovation Superstar Theatre Travis Hafner
    1992 17 Pinnacle Team 2000 Sandy Alomar, Jr.
    1992 37 Pinnacle Team 2000 Jim Thome
    2000 T4 Topps Gold Label The Treasury Manny Ramirez
    1996 TS20 Upper Deck Ticket To Stardom Manny Ramirez
    2011 TT14 Topps Toppstown Shin Soo Choo
    2008 TCH46 Topps Trading Card History C.C. Sabathia
    2008 TCH46 Topps Trading Card History C.C. Sabathia
    2008 X3-GS Upper Deck X Xponential 3 Grady Sizemore
    2005 206 Zenith Z-Silver Grady Sizemore

    I have these Browns:

    2005 P37 Donruss Gridiron Gear (45/500) Performers Paul Warfield
    2006 510 Topps Total Gold Parallel Lawrence Vickers RC
    2008 HR-LG Topps Chrome Honor Roll Lou Groza
    2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Reprint Jim Brown
    2007 107 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Red Braylon Edwards
    1974 110 Topps Greg Pruitt RC
    1980 418 Topps Clay Matthews RC
    1980 418 Topps Clay Matthews RC
    1999 158 Bowman Tim Couch RC
    2004 173 Bowman Chrome Kellen Winslow RC
    2010 16 Topps Platinum Montario Hardesty RC
    2010 61 Topps Platinum Carlton Mitchell RC
    2010 133 Topps Platinum Colt McCoy RC
    2010 C168 Topps Chrome Montario Hardesty RC
    1972 506 Topps Dick Tidrow/Terry Ley/Jim Moyer RC
    1979 705 Topps Alfredo Griffin/Tim Norrid/Dave Oliver RC
    1992 155 Classic Manny Ramirez RC
    1992 800 Score Manny Ramirez RC
    1996 25 Topps Sean Casey RC
    2001 286 Upper Deck Travis Hafner RC
    2006 206 Topps Heritage C.J. Wilson RC
    2009 557 Topps Heritage (High Series) David Huff RC
    2010 198 Topps Chrome Carlos Santana RC
    2010 198 Topps Chrome Carlos Santana RC
    2010 US330 Topps Update Carlos Santana RC
    2010 US330 Topps Update Black Carlos Santana RC
    2011 US112 Topps Update Lonnie Chisenhall RC
    2012 166 Panini Prizm Trevor Bauer RC
    2012 192 Panini Prizm Zach McAllister RC

    I have these for the Cavs:

    2006-07 CS-ZI Upper Deck Ovation Center Stage Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    1996-97 NB12 Presspass Net Burners Vitaly Potapenko
    1998-99 16 Finest Refractor Brevin Knight
    2006-07 52 Finest Refractor Shannon Brown RC
    2008-09 27 Upper Deck MVP Silver Foil Daniel Gibson
    1997-98 6 Ultra Star Power Shawn Kemp
    2007-08 UT-19 Upper Deck Top 30 LeBron James
    2005-06 TP3 Topps Total Total Package LeBron James
    1997-98 5TP Fleer Tower Of Power Shawn Kemp
    1999-00 172 Hoops Andre Miller RC
    1999-00 108 Skybox Premium Andre Miller RC
    2003-04 141 Topps Chrome Jason Kapono RC
    2003-04 172 Fleer Platinum Jason Kapono RC
    2003-04 285 Fleer Tradition Jason Kapono RC
    2003-04 331 Upper Deck Jason Kapono RC
    2006-07 79 Finest Daniel Gibson RC
    2009-10 223 Upper Deck Danny Green RC

    If you're interested in a lot of these, I can put together a nice package deal for you. Let me know.

    Thanks,


    Rich
    "This game is bigger than all of us" - Billy Martin


  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,789





    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dad3309 View Post
    What are you after in trade?
    dad~
    I can also provide you w/ 1992 Stadium Club #4 from your set wants.....
    Would like to make a bigger trade for: mccutchen andrew 05 bowman #bdp63

    Don't have much more in current Indians except for '14 Topps base cards like #261 Brantley & 198 Swisher. Can I find you anything else?

  8. #8
    PM sent. LMK. Thanks!!

    Scobes


    Quote Originally Posted by dad3309 View Post
    Interested in these
    1984 Topps 53 Bob Golic (CLE) ($0.60) (x 2)
    2010 Topps Magic 129 Ben Tate (HOU) ($1.50)
    2010 Topps Platinum 146 Ben Tate (HOU) ($2)
    2011 Topps Chrome 126 Phil Taylor (CLE) ($1.50)
    2013 Topps Chrome 13 Miguel Maysonet (CLE) ($1)
    2007 Topps Performance Bronze 149 Joe Thomas RC (116/199) (CLE) ($6)
    2011 Rookies and Stars Longevity Parallel Silver 202 Jordan Cameron RC (060/249) (CLE) ($8)
    2012 Limited Silver Spotlight 29 Miles Austin (46/49) (DAL) ($5)
    2011 Crown Royale Majestic 14 Miles Austin (DAL) ($4)
    2012 Panini Prizm Prizms 41 Andrew Hawkins (CIN) ($5)
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods


  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,789





    #9
    Dad, would you be interested in some vintage Browns football? Not sure what I have of these:
    1964 Philadelphia
    1965 Philadelphia

    1966 Philadelphia

    1967 Philadelphia

    1968 Topps
    1969 Topps

    1970 Topps

    LMK, Rooster.

  10. #10
    1 havv several Johnny Manziel 2014 rookies + a couple of Boown autos. Lmk if interested in buying & I 'll send you a list with dlvd prices.

  11. #11
    Interested in these
    2007 194 Topps Opening Day Gold (1545/2007) Slider (Indians Mascot)
    2013 18 Bowman (165/250) Orange Parallel Trevor Bauer
    2004 RN43 Donruss Elite (321/500) Round Numbers Dennis Eckersley
    2011 BBR20 Bowman Bowman's Brightest Lonnie Chisenhall
    2013 CC- Bowman Chrome Cream Of The Crop Blue Refractor (74/250) Trevor Bauer
    2011 160 Topps Diamond Anniversary - Cognac Parallel Josh Tomlin
    2012 GF25 Topps Gold Futures Jason Kipnis
    1996 HC18 Upper Deck Hot Commodities Kenny Lofton
    2010 Topps Opening Day Mascots Slider
    2012 208 Topps Chrome Refractor Jason Kipnis
    1996 5 Ultra Respect Eddie Murray
    1992 17 Pinnacle Team 2000 Sandy Alomar, Jr.

    I have these Browns:

    2005 P37 Donruss Gridiron Gear (45/500) Performers Paul Warfield
    1974 110 Topps Greg Pruitt RC
    1980 418 Topps Clay Matthews RC
    1980 418 Topps Clay Matthews RC
    1972 506 Topps Dick Tidrow/Terry Ley/Jim Moyer RC
    2010 198 Topps Chrome Carlos Santana RC
    2010 198 Topps Chrome Carlos Santana RC
    2010 US330 Topps Update Carlos Santana RC
    2010 US330 Topps Update Black Carlos Santana RC
    2011 US112 Topps Update Lonnie Chisenhall RC
    2012 166 Panini Prizm Trevor Bauer RC
    2012 192 Panini Prizm Zach McAllister RC

    I have these for the Cavs:

    2006-07 CS-ZI Upper Deck Ovation Center Stage Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    2007-08 UT-19 Upper Deck Top 30 LeBron James
    2005-06 TP3 Topps Total Total Package LeBron James

    Quote Originally Posted by richloughlin View Post
    Hi:

    I have these:

    2005 Bowman's Best Game Used Jersey (RC - 537/799) Braylon Edwards
    2008 25 Leaf Rookies & Stars Game Used Jersey (187/250) Braylon Edwards

    I have a RC of Braylon Edwards as well.

    I have these Indians:

    1991 112 Ultra Autograph (Not Certified) Felix Fermin
    2011 2 Topps Opening Day (1425/2011) Blue Parallel Shin Soo Choo
    2008 20 Topps Co-Signers (147/300) C.C. Sabathia
    2007 194 Topps Opening Day Gold (1545/2007) Slider (Indians Mascot)
    2013 18 Bowman (165/250) Orange Parallel Trevor Bauer
    2007 345 Topps Gold (1744/2007) Joe Borowski
    2001 7 Topps Stars (20/499) Gold Parallel Jim Thome
    2004 RN43 Donruss Elite (321/500) Round Numbers Dennis Eckersley
    2002 54 Fleer Box Score (83/100) C.C. Sabathia
    2001 14 Bowman Heritage Chrome 1950 Reprint Al Rosen
    2012 TM11 Topps 1987 Style Mini Ubaldo Jimenez
    2011 60YOT102 Topps 60 Years Of Topps Manny Ramirez
    2000 A8 UD Ionix Atomic Manny Ramirez
    2010 Topps Opening Day Attax Grady Sizemore
    1991 112 Ultra Autograph (Not Certified) Felix Fermin
    1970 Topps Baseball Scratch Off (Used) Sam McDowell
    2007 181 Topps Allen & Ginter Black Mini Joe Borowski
    2006 91 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Travis Hafner
    2011 BBR20 Bowman Bowman's Brightest Lonnie Chisenhall
    2006 85 Bowman Heritage Chrome Travis Hafner
    2013 CC- Bowman Chrome Cream Of The Crop Blue Refractor (74/250) Trevor Bauer
    1995 169 Topps Cyberstats Jim Thome
    2011 160 Topps Diamond Anniversary - Cognac Parallel Josh Tomlin
    1997 15 Donruss Dominators Matt Williams
    2012 GF25 Topps Gold Futures Jason Kipnis
    1995 32 Studio Gold Parallel Manny Ramirez
    1992 BC4 Leaf Gold Rookies Kenny Lofton
    2011 89 Bowman Platinum Green Parallel Shin-Soo Choo
    1996 HC18 Upper Deck Hot Commodities Kenny Lofton
    2010 Topps Opening Day Mascots Slider
    1997 5 Upper Deck Memorable Moments Manny Ramirez
    2006 33 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini C.C. Sabathia
    1994 385 Pinnacle Museum Collection Charles Nagy
    1997 192 Donruss Preferred National Treasures (Silver Parallel) Jim Thome
    2009 72 Topps - Ticket to Stardom Perforated Parallel Kerry Wood
    2002 257 Topps T206 Polar Bear C.C. Sabathia
    1996 PP14 Upper Deck Power Package Manny Ramirez
    1995 R1 Upper Deck Predictor Albert Belle
    2010 6 Topps Red Back Mini Cy Young
    2010 6 Topps Red Back Mini Cy Young
    2013 US230 Topps Update Red Parallel Scott Kazmir
    2008 187 Bowman Chrome Refractor Asdrubal Cabrera
    2009 66 Topps Chrome Refractor Jeremy Sowers
    2010 127 Bowman Chrome Refractor Grady Sizemore
    2010 195 Bowman Chrome Refractor Jason Donald RC
    2012 65 Topps Chrome Refractor Ubaldo Jimenez
    2012 208 Topps Chrome Refractor Jason Kipnis
    1996 5 Ultra Respect Eddie Murray
    2008 437 Topps Heritage Short Print Jhonny Peralta
    2005 5-14 Studio Stars Victor Martinez
    2006 ST-TH Upper Deck Ovation Superstar Theatre Travis Hafner
    1992 17 Pinnacle Team 2000 Sandy Alomar, Jr.
    1992 37 Pinnacle Team 2000 Jim Thome
    2000 T4 Topps Gold Label The Treasury Manny Ramirez
    1996 TS20 Upper Deck Ticket To Stardom Manny Ramirez
    2011 TT14 Topps Toppstown Shin Soo Choo
    2008 TCH46 Topps Trading Card History C.C. Sabathia
    2008 TCH46 Topps Trading Card History C.C. Sabathia
    2008 X3-GS Upper Deck X Xponential 3 Grady Sizemore
    2005 206 Zenith Z-Silver Grady Sizemore

    I have these Browns:

    2005 P37 Donruss Gridiron Gear (45/500) Performers Paul Warfield
    2006 510 Topps Total Gold Parallel Lawrence Vickers RC
    2008 HR-LG Topps Chrome Honor Roll Lou Groza
    2010 Topps Chrome Rookie Reprint Jim Brown
    2007 107 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Red Braylon Edwards
    1974 110 Topps Greg Pruitt RC
    1980 418 Topps Clay Matthews RC
    1980 418 Topps Clay Matthews RC
    1999 158 Bowman Tim Couch RC
    2004 173 Bowman Chrome Kellen Winslow RC
    2010 16 Topps Platinum Montario Hardesty RC
    2010 61 Topps Platinum Carlton Mitchell RC
    2010 133 Topps Platinum Colt McCoy RC
    2010 C168 Topps Chrome Montario Hardesty RC
    1972 506 Topps Dick Tidrow/Terry Ley/Jim Moyer RC
    1979 705 Topps Alfredo Griffin/Tim Norrid/Dave Oliver RC
    1992 155 Classic Manny Ramirez RC
    1992 800 Score Manny Ramirez RC
    1996 25 Topps Sean Casey RC
    2001 286 Upper Deck Travis Hafner RC
    2006 206 Topps Heritage C.J. Wilson RC
    2009 557 Topps Heritage (High Series) David Huff RC
    2010 198 Topps Chrome Carlos Santana RC
    2010 198 Topps Chrome Carlos Santana RC
    2010 US330 Topps Update Carlos Santana RC
    2010 US330 Topps Update Black Carlos Santana RC
    2011 US112 Topps Update Lonnie Chisenhall RC
    2012 166 Panini Prizm Trevor Bauer RC
    2012 192 Panini Prizm Zach McAllister RC

    I have these for the Cavs:

    2006-07 CS-ZI Upper Deck Ovation Center Stage Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    1996-97 NB12 Presspass Net Burners Vitaly Potapenko
    1998-99 16 Finest Refractor Brevin Knight
    2006-07 52 Finest Refractor Shannon Brown RC
    2008-09 27 Upper Deck MVP Silver Foil Daniel Gibson
    1997-98 6 Ultra Star Power Shawn Kemp
    2007-08 UT-19 Upper Deck Top 30 LeBron James
    2005-06 TP3 Topps Total Total Package LeBron James
    1997-98 5TP Fleer Tower Of Power Shawn Kemp
    1999-00 172 Hoops Andre Miller RC
    1999-00 108 Skybox Premium Andre Miller RC
    2003-04 141 Topps Chrome Jason Kapono RC
    2003-04 172 Fleer Platinum Jason Kapono RC
    2003-04 285 Fleer Tradition Jason Kapono RC
    2003-04 331 Upper Deck Jason Kapono RC
    2006-07 79 Finest Daniel Gibson RC
    2009-10 223 Upper Deck Danny Green RC

    If you're interested in a lot of these, I can put together a nice package deal for you. Let me know.

    Thanks,


    Rich

  12. #12
    Have most 14 base sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by t.rooster View Post
    dad~
    I can also provide you w/ 1992 Stadium Club #4 from your set wants.....
    Would like to make a bigger trade for: mccutchen andrew 05 bowman #bdp63

    Don't have much more in current Indians except for '14 Topps base cards like #261 Brantley & 198 Swisher. Can I find you anything else?

  13. #13
    Interested please send list & prices Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormville View Post
    1 havv several Johnny Manziel 2014 rookies + a couple of Boown autos. Lmk if interested in buying & I 'll send you a list with dlvd prices.

  14. #14
    I should still have these if you're interested:

    2008 Tristar prospects PROtential Emerald Gu jersey #18/50
    2008 TriStar Prospects Plus Brian Shaw Farmhands auto
    2009 Topps Heritage Marc Rzepczynski rc
    2012 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor Michael Bourne

    If there is anything you can use, I can use this from your site:
    haden joe 10 limited phenoms #178 #ered 261/499 BROWNS

    And I have this RC want list if you'd like to look it over:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...e-RC-want-list

    Thanks,
    Brad

  15. #15
    Thanks but I'll pass on the Haden

    Quote Originally Posted by BBonds25 View Post
    I should still have these if you're interested:

    2008 Tristar prospects PROtential Emerald Gu jersey #18/50
    2008 TriStar Prospects Plus Brian Shaw Farmhands auto
    2009 Topps Heritage Marc Rzepczynski rc
    2012 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor Michael Bourne

    If there is anything you can use, I can use this from your site:
    haden joe 10 limited phenoms #178 #ered 261/499 BROWNS

    And I have this RC want list if you'd like to look it over:
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...e-RC-want-list

    Thanks,
    Brad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •