Any Send in Specials?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You can always check their site......I'm still working on spending about 30 cards to sell on comc.....I have 2003 timeless treasures gold serial to only 10 of Derek Jeter.....one sold on ebay for over $200.00.....or I can sell the one numbered 2 of 10 or Jeters number!! Best regards, David

The only one that I know of that they have every year is around the National Convention time so that's passed. Unfortunately they have limited that to just one 600 count box or something like that. I literally have about 6000 cards ready to send (would more than double my inventory) but am hoping they'll run a special once they have the site cleaned up.

ive been checking for a black friday special and never saw one. i have a ton to send in. ive been sending in some every week, but would be nice to just send in a ton all at once and be done with it. thanks

thanks, the problem with this special is it is for newer items 2013-2014 and they charge 50 cents per item. not sure how that is a special since regular price is 25 cents per item? thanks

thanks, the problem with this special is it is for newer items 2013-2014 and they charge 50 cents per item. not sure how that is a special since regular price is 25 cents per item? thanks

The only "special" part is that for 50 cents, you get faster processing. Basically if you hit the submission deadline, they guarantee to have the cards up in time for Black Friday. Not really much of a special, but I don't blame them. They really need to give their processing team a break on specials so they can get everything finished. Once the submission backlog and catalog are behind them, I suspect we'll see a return to the multiple levels of processing options, more specials and much faster service overall.

I think this is intentionally a "bad" special just to discourage enormous amounts of submissions right now.

thanks guys for your response. I guess, ill just have to wait until things slow down there before looking for any type of send in specials. thanks again.