BSL Update: 2020#19 - Divisional Series complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is up, website to follow.

Export deadline is SATURDAY. I will be out of town Friday/Saturday and will return at some point Sunday.

I would like to see the few remaining teams get set up in the software again.

Cory

shockers in the NL playoff series for sure. Rockies have to face Clement 2 times , the guy is money man. Hopefully can pull out the rest of the games.

shockers in the NL playoff series for sure. Rockies have to face Clement 2 times , the guy is money man. Hopefully can pull out the rest of the games.

Or the AL Wild Card Yankees (91 wins) sweeping my 116 win Royals 3 games to nil. I forgot to reset my starting rotation, so they saw 3-4-1 instead of 1-2-3. Crap

Or the AL Wild Card Yankees (91 wins) sweeping my 116 win Royals 3 games to nil. I forgot to reset my starting rotation, so they saw 3-4-1 instead of 1-2-3. Crap

I didn't even check the AL/ wow, Royals, A's, and Padres all gone in the first round. Who could have called that? Anything can happen in a short series. Good luck to everyone except, and this kills me to say it, the Bucs!!!! LOL

Cory, I thought I read that the deadline was going to be delayed. Just got everything loaded and I believe I am good to go. Would have liked to set my rotation and such, as I thought I read something about the Wed. deadline being delayed.

I had delayed it in regards to the teams that said they couldn't export the files due to the ftp error. I'm sorry if that came across otherwise.

I am back up and running. Did the steps and after a long download, it seems everything is there. Please confirm you have an export from me by the deadline, as I will wade through my 125+ messages and such. But I did think the export was pushed back. But what is done is done. Kendall and his 2 man rotation pitching on 3 days rest!!!!!!

Tony... I did what I thought was best and gave you lots of Martinez and Latos!!! I am sorry that you didn't export.. I am still in shock that the Royals are out..

Blue Jays have exported!! Not looking forward to facing this lineup again... Good Luck Steph and the rest of the playoff teams..

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone in the playoffs. Pumped up for the Pirates and Rockies series. Wow KC knocked out Cory your 3-4-1 starters are better then almost any 1-2-3 roation lol so that excuse won't fly. You choked lol jk

Can't believe I made it past the Royals, but beyond happy to make it to my first ALCS. Good luck to all remaining playoff teams.

Steph