BSL Update: 2020#21: World Series over, Offseason time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File is uploading now. Website 'should' go up this evening at some point.

EVERY TEAM need to export by SUNDAY. That's W/R/F/Sa/Su at noon central to export. This is an important sim, team/mutual options are due, arbitration needs assigned, compensation offers need made or withdrawn.

The White Sox, Orioles, and Rays have exemptions due to issues I am fully aware of. The Twins and Brewers, I need to hear from one way or the other, I initially was to help you get set up, but haven't heard from either of you in over a week. I think all other teams are set up in the new system, they just have not all recently exported (that is normal during playoffs, many teams have few if any changes)

After Arbitration players have filed and before free agency opens, I will review the status of the league's members and decide if we will contract as previously discussed or we will have some members with second teams. Again, this is a very important time for the league in general. Keep in mind, I put a lot of my own time into this, so getting things squared away and exporting timely would be doing me a great service.

Thanks,

Cory

Congrats to Pat and the Rockies on their World Series win, 4 games to 1 :)

Yankees have made offseason moves and exported. Should be a very interesting one for us :)

Steph

Last edited:
Blue Jays now know how the Buffalo Bills feel!!! Make it to the big show 3 times and can't put the "W" in the win column.. Congrats to Pat and the Rockies..

Blue Jays will export sometime before Sunday, need to go cry in the corner of the locker room...

Congrats to my former division foe Pat. We had some battles some years ago when I was in the NL West.

Arizona exported. Made off season moves.

Ron

Cory, I will talk to Mike and get Texas taken care of before Sunday.

Congrats to the Rockies

I do have a quick question and i never seem to remember this one. Of the players that are eligible for free agency at the bottom of the screen do i check that box or leave them unchecked if we don't want to sign them.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,

I believe that if you leave the box unchecked they will become free agents for sure. If you check the box, their is a chance they could accept a deal thru arbitration if they wish.

Hope this helps,

Ron

thanks to all . I didnt expect that to go like that for sure. The Jays look like $$ on paper but I think the CPU spins a wheel to see who will win sometimes. It is nice to be deep in the playoffs again, makes it fun . I made a few trades down the stretch that really paid off for once. Losing some big name guys but have enought cash to try and get some good FA this year maybe. And some of my draft picks have really started to pay off. Good luck to all over the off season and lets get some trades done. Pat

Blue Jays have exported.. Youth movement beginning in Toronto!!

1B Gonzalez, SS Ortiz, MR Smith all heading to FA market.

Cleveland exported and thanks for the help Ron.

Dennis

Dennis - if you have type a or b eligble players that are going to fa you must check the box an offer arbitration IF you wish to be eligible for compensation draft picks. If you offer arb, you are eligible for picks if tuey sign w others but you also can get screwed if they accept arb because they resign with your team on a one year, cpu generated salary. Usuallu, if they are old and not going to get a ton of fa market action, dont offer. If they are still desirable o multiple teams, offer arb so you can receive picks for losing them.