Review Topps Finest - N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Finest - N F L

1 Master Box - 2 Mini boxes - 6 Packs // 5 cards per pack
'1 Auto patch card and 1 Jumbo auto'd relic card - per Master box'

I received the following:

46 unique base cards 30.6% of the base set of 150 - no duplicates!

Finest NFL is a premium issue and is in the Finest tradition - stiff high gloss cards - excellent action photography and solid design. The front of the card seems to be a bit more colorful than in issues past. The reverse has personal stats, pro stats- both career and 2013, and has the Topps Finest Moment summary of a highlight of his career.

INSERTS

Refractors // XFractors

4 regular refractors - Morris, Barr, Brown, Austin
2 Xfractors - Sanders, Mathis

**Here is my only major criticism of Finest NFL -- I have studied these cards and for the life of me, I cannot find 'R' or Refractor anywhere on the card. The Xfractor is obvious with it's background - and they look great --- but the regular refractors are taking us back to the mid '90's when one had to hold the card in the proper light at the right angle to see the refraction....**

Blue Refractor

Michael Crabtree #ed to 88

Finest Fantasy

2 Regular - Edleman, Woodhead
One Refractor - Stacy

I like this insert - with as many folks that are involved in Fantasy leagues - these cards should be popular.

Die Cut Finest Atomic Rookie

Benjamin and Matthews

Excellent looking cards --- very well done! Both are refractors!

Relics / Autos

Logan Thomas - 3 colored patch

Atomic jumbo patch auto Refractor #ed to 25
Jarvis Landry

This Landry patch is fantastic - 4 color - it's beautiful!

Both autos are stickers (boo, hisssss on a premium issue!) and apparently neither one of these fellers ever learned how to write! I hope they can cash their pay checks!

Finest is an excellent issue for the set builder and the player collector - not so much for the master set builder - could prove to be a heck of a hill to climb to get one of everything in the set....

Overall grade A-- don't like the stickers, but the die cuts and the atomic jumbo patch go a long way to make up for the stickers!

Go buy several master boxes and send those Atomic Jumbo Auto Refractors to me!!

Duane

Thank you for your great reviews and that Landry card is absolutely beautiful, Think I will pick up a box thank you again

Duane -
Really nice looking patches. I think I like the FB Finest better than the Baseball.

Anything of Bridgewater in the break?

PLMK

Thanks again for the reviews!