new today 9/30/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RBlais

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Some if not most of you know me from SCF or becketts , both since 1998 , it looks like SCF has shut down, so iv moved my tradeing to here and id like to pick up where i left off , right now im working on the 2014 topps chrome autos and the 2014 bowman chrome autos im also looking for suggestions on building another web page with my wants and some of what i have for trade , im sure it will take me some time to figure out where everything is here and how to get around, iv posted my wants and i'll try to figure out how to respond and complete trades, any other suggestions and help offered will be welcome , thanks bob

Welcome! I moved over from SCF 2-1/2 years ago because of the problems, have fun over here, this place keeps you hoppin'!

Like Lou I was a member of SCF(hitemhard55) but only for about a year and a half. Lou referred me to this site so I'm going to give it a shot. I'm currently trying to complete 2014 and 13 Topps Base and Inserts. I will be posting my wants and trades later. Thanks for having me folks!!!

WJ

Hi Bob,

Welcome to The Bench!

(You and I, "Red Sox Prospector", have traded many times on SportsCardFun -- I'm sorry to see it go off-line.)

Let me know if you have any questions about The Bench.

Also, because we all communicated via email at SCF, we each have the emails of many folks that we traded with. I encourage you -- and every former SCFer -- to dig out the email addresses of some of your favorite and recent trading partners, and shoot them a quick note encouraging them to join The Bench. I myself just sent out an email to some of my recent trading partners.

Spread the word!
Trevor