Do you collect Game Used cards anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Do you collect Game Used cards anymore? I know there use to be alot of collectors that did, but since it has been determined that many of them are not actually game used, i have seen many collectors around that collect anymore. do you collect them still? thanks

The only ones I collect are 2005 Topps Update GU stitches and 2005 Upper Deck ESPN Sport Swatches. Never been a big fan of GU stuff.

i only collect them if they are part of my player collections, thankfully they dont get to much of them but i try to avoid them and sell when i get them.

they aren't as big a deal to me as they use to be...way wayyy too many to try to collect all of them I want for my pc

like mm1sub I have really never been a big fan of GU and never go out of my way to trade for them unless i can't find anything i need then i may consider it.If someone has one of a player I collect then I may trade for it.