WTB/WTTF: 2014 Topps Chrome Billy Butler Red Refractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moose_plaw

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Subject says it all - this card will complete my 2014 TC rainbow for Butler (superfractor included) and I have been having a hell of a time tracking one down.

I have a good portion of my collection viewable on https://www.zistle.com/users/moose_plaw but haven't had time to get to the 2012 & 2013 Topps baseball. I have a TON of base duplicates as well as parallels, inserts and a handful of relics that I would be willing to make part of a trade.

I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

UPDATE: Card listed on eBay. Bounty no longer available.

I've added some more stuff to Zistle - I have a fair amount of 91/92/93 Topps Stadium Club that is all in good shape, a load of Classic Four Sport '92 and '93, as well as some '92 and '93 Upper Deck baseball.

Thanks for looking!

SOoo...I know there's got to be one of these sitting around that isn't tied up in a PC. Tell you what: I'll pay $10 or trade $20BV in card(s) to anyone that can put me IN TOUCH with someone that has one of these cards FS/FT.

Sound ludicrous? I agree! But, I'm tired of scouring, so...my impatience is your gain!