It's scary how many retruns I got the first week of October

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
eBay
attachment.php

Bobby Sprawl
Smeared and Heep wants $25 per so this card is done
attachment.php

Ken Ryan
attachment.php

Jim O'Toole
TTM
attachment.php

Kevin Mitchell-Card Show
Got smeared a little, actually looks better not scanned
attachment.php

And I thought it would be fun to get some of these Hostess panels signed.
The idea is to complete them, I'm Getting Tenace in early November.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice returns

I love those Hostess panels would look awesome if you can get them all signed

But Heep wanting $25 a while ago he just wanted $5 per sig

Great returns, Tenace & Simmons will be your biggest hurtles on the Hostess, with Bumbry being a hit or miss.... by chance are you doing any 50/50 on Tenace, if so I would be interested, lmk.

Awesome returns, Ed! Congrats! Tenace was always one of my favorites. He had a really nice swing, a natural upper cut to put the ball in the air.

i can probably get heep in april when they come play tcu..he is the head coach at Incarnate Word University in San Antonio. He signed about 12 for me last year..congrats, love the Williams!!

Awesome returns, Ed! Congrats! Tenace was always one of my favorites. He had a really nice swing, a natural upper cut to put the ball in the air.
Very undervalued, a Catcher who could hit for pop and get on base at a .400 clip. What's not to like? Well, maybe the defense a little :)
i can probably get heep in april when they come play tcu..he is the head coach at Incarnate Word University in San Antonio. He signed about 12 for me last year..congrats, love the Williams!!
Great I'll keep you in mind.