Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: looking for ny giants topps chrome refractors

looking for ny giants topps chrome refractors

i'm trading for a majority of new york giants topps chrome refractors from all years 2007 and up. contact me if you have any and thanks!

My Bucket
    99-00 topps east/west, 04-05 ud black diamond gemography autos, 08-09 topps chrome orange refractors, 09-10 certified, 10-11 donruss cracked ice, 11-12 limited xrc non autos, 12-13 prizm, 12-13 brilliance spellbound letters

Bummmmmmmmmmp
    My Bucket
    99-00 topps east/west, 04-05 ud black diamond gemography autos, 08-09 topps chrome orange refractors, 09-10 certified, 10-11 donruss cracked ice, 11-12 limited xrc non autos, 12-13 prizm, 12-13 brilliance spellbound letters

wilson rc and flacco red gone
    My Bucket

if your buying, I have these for sale pm me if your interested. thanks. larry

2013 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTORS

# 105 ELI MANNING BASE REFRACTOR
    # 105 ELI MANNING ORANGE REFRACTOR
    # 105 ELI MANNING PINK REFRACTOR 258 / 399
    # 20 HAKEEM NICKS PINK REFRACTOR 268 / 399
    # 41 RYAN NASSIB REFRACTOR ROOKIE
    looking to trade for rookies auto.s jerseys. i will trade for rookies . or game used and auto,s in baseball.. and. lmk what cha got.

Quote Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
    if your buying, I have these for sale pm me if your interested. thanks. larry

2013 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTORS

# 105 ELI MANNING BASE REFRACTOR
    # 105 ELI MANNING ORANGE REFRACTOR
    # 105 ELI MANNING PINK REFRACTOR 258 / 399
    # 20 HAKEEM NICKS PINK REFRACTOR 268 / 399
    # 41 RYAN NASSIB REFRACTOR ROOKIE
    i'm currently trading. thanks for the response though!
    My Bucket

I have these Topps Chrome Giants Refractors
    2007 Xfractor
    TC250 Aaron Ross

2008 Refractor
    TC52 Brandon Jacobs
    TC107 Osi Umenyiora
    TC110 Michael Strahan
    TC263 Terrell Thomas
    TC263 Terrell Thomas

2008 Xfractor
    TC52 Brandon Jacobs
    TC97 Jeremy Shockey
    TC107 Osi Umenyiora
    TC152 Postseason Highlights (David Tyree)

2008 Blue Refractor
    TC154 Postseason Highlights (Lawrence Tynes)

Interested in the Inception Swatch and Miller auto

PLMK.
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    I have these Topps Chrome Giants Refractors
    2007 Xfractor
    TC250 Aaron Ross

2008 Refractor
    TC52 Brandon Jacobs
    TC107 Osi Umenyiora
    TC110 Michael Strahan
    TC263 Terrell Thomas
    TC263 Terrell Thomas

2008 Xfractor
    TC52 Brandon Jacobs
    TC97 Jeremy Shockey
    TC107 Osi Umenyiora

2008 Blue Refractor
    TC154 Postseason Highlights (Lawrence Tynes)

Interested in the Inception Swatch and Miller auto

PLMK.
    is there anything else you saw? i currently don't have the inception swatch (i sent it in for the football pool contest) and the miller i was hoping to trade for another rc contenders auto or a red/gold refractor.
    My Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Tennelson55 View Post
    is there anything else you saw? i currently don't have the inception swatch (i sent it in for the football pool contest) and the miller i was hoping to trade for another rc contenders auto or a red/gold refractor.
    Really not much of a FB collector. If you have any Teddy Bridgewater stuff, I could use that. I was trying to condense the FB into something I cold trade for Baseball. Open to other ideas.
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.

Really not much of a FB collector. If you have any Teddy Bridgewater stuff, I could use that. I was trying to condense the FB into something I cold trade for Baseball. Open to other ideas.
    i've got a bunch of 80's and 90s base... not much
    My Bucket

i've got a bunch of 80's and 90s base... not much
    I have complete sets of 80's and 90's in BB. Anything Teddy or A. J. Green? Or something similar to the Inception?
    Robert

I have complete sets of 80's and 90's in BB. Anything Teddy or A. J. Green? Or something similar to the Inception?
    if you look above, that is what i have at the moment
    My Bucket

if you look above, that is what i have at the moment
    Cards think I could use:

Bernard Chrome refractor
    Castonzo Chrome sepia
    Decker Swatch
    Rice Chicle
    Green Chrome
    Elite Green-Ellis Blue
    Elite Green-Ellis Green
    Strata Luck

PLMK.
    Robert

Cards think I could use:

Bernard Chrome refractor
    Castonzo Chrome sepia
    Decker Swatch
    Rice Chicle
    Green Chrome
    Elite Green-Ellis Blue
    Elite Green-Ellis Green
    Strata Luck

PLMK.
    i don't think i would be able to trade all those for the refractors. if you'd like to propose something lmk!
    My Bucket

i don't think i would be able to trade all those for the refractors. if you'd like to propose something lmk!
    How about these?

Bernard Chrome refractor
    Decker Swatch
    Rice Chicle
    Green Chrome
    Strata Luck

PLMK
    Robert

How about these?

Bernard Chrome refractor
    Decker Swatch
    Rice Chicle
    Green Chrome
    Strata Luck

PLMK
    i don't think i would be able to do that, but thanks for the offer.
    My Bucket