The Halk Signings- Pudge, Spud Etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How much for Jacque Jones? I already have him but since I don't get to TwinsFest much anymore and have the ticket stub and was at the game he got his first major league hit it would be cool to get his sig on that.

cool website.

Shame I need two Bret Boone items for my set. not willing to spend 30 bucks unless its more of a premier player though :/

yeah on cards he originally asked for $20 a pop, I got him down to $15. I am making nothing on him, but still wanted to meet him and had some personal items I needed him on, but he turned down my original offer.

Upcoming Signings

Jacque Jones- Reschedule
Ernie Banks
Bret Boone
Jim Owens

Last call on Glenn Wilson, Scott Scudder, Terry Puhl

yeah on cards he originally asked for $20 a pop, I got him down to $15. I am making nothing on him, but still wanted to meet him and had some personal items I needed him on, but he turned down my original offer.

Upcoming Signings

Jacque Jones- Reschedule
Ernie Banks
Bret Boone
Jim Owens

Last call on Glenn Wilson, Scott Scudder, Terry Puhl

how much is Jacque Jones?

$10 cards
$12 flats
$ 15 balls and jerseys
$5 inscriptions (personalizations are free)

Just an update:

I have current signings with Aubrey Huff, Todd Van Poppel and Chuck Finley if anyone needs them

Add Fred Lynn and Felipe Lopez (Infielder) to that list

Last edited:
Darrell, I am in the STL area and would be glad to help out with a signing in the event that you book a player in this area!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc