The Halk Signings- Pudge, Spud Etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Been awhile since I posted my signings over here but wanted to reach out in case anyone needed someone. If you are interested in anyone in the list let me know and I will post pricing. The numbers are the current scheduled dates of the signings. Some are new and some are postponements that are being completed.

Kevin Smith-3x SB Champion Dallas Cowboy 10-17
Spud Webb- 10-27
Andy Allanson-10-30 (via mail)
Jimmy Jones- 11-7
Ty Gainey- 11-10
Actress Hayley Orrantia- postponed to Nov 25
Eric Plunk- 12-5
Damian Jackson-12-5

I am also one of two promoters conducting a signing with Rangers great and future HOFer Pudge Rodriguez on 11-5

Spud Prices

Cards $15
Flats to 11x14-$20
Larger Flats, Jerseys, basketballs $25
Inscriptions $5

10 plus items wholesale discount
Extra cards available for $1 each
8x10s on sale for $5 each

Allanson charges an arm and a leg, but I need him on two so I agreed to the signing. Another promoter paid him 20 per a few years ago so that is what I am stuck with.

$20 per ( cards and limited spots for photos)

On a Andy, I am mailing all the items to him' because he is in California and I can not get out there this time. I will be there in dec though in person for plunk and damian Jackson.

Like I said with Andy, another promoter convinced him he was worth 20 a pop so I got stuck with those prices

Last edited:
Pudge-in person

If you provide the item to be signed
Cards $40
Balls+flats (Photos, magazines, Programs etc.) up to 11x14 $55
16x20s $60
Seat Backs, Mini Helmets, bobble heads, mcfarlanes $65
premiums -( Jersey, Bat, Full Size Helmet) $100

If I provide the item:
Cards $42
Balls $70
8x10/ 11x14 photos (pick team)- $60
16x20 photo (pick team)- $70

Last edited:
I am mailing all the items to him' because he is in California and I can not get out there this time. I will be there in dec though in person for plunk and damian Jackson.

Like I said with Andy, another promoter convinced him he was worth 20 a pop so I got stuck with those prices

I hear ya my friend....gonna have to pass for now...If I was closer to completing the set I would do it..
Thanks for the info though
Robert

No problem Robert. I may get an extra 88 just in case so I will have it when you need it

So that means Allanson charges $1.25 per HR hit in his career. For anyone not wanting to do the math, if Willie Mays charged that, he would be $825 per item and Hank Aaron would be $892.50.

How much do Plunk and Jackson run for cards?

If you are looking for I-Rod items to get signed for resale, I have more cards than one would know what to do with (mostly Rangers, Marlins, and Tigers) as well as a limited edition 2005 ASG program with him on the cover.

Also for curiosity, would a ticket be the same price as a photo, or could one get it at card price? I'd really like to get in on it but I don't think I can spend money like that right now and it would be tough to come up with that in collection sales.

I needed Allanson on his 87 Topps for my Topps trophy project. I didn't realize how difficult he was until I tried to find one to buy. Another unfortunate example of a scrub charging "too much" for his signature and getting it because of the rabid theme collectors who need a specific item.

Hey Tigsfan, I would do the ticket at card price. How much you want for the AS program

Mrmopar. Yeah I need him on 87 and 86 traded which is why I did the signing even though his price was rough. It is worth it in the sense that he is rare, and when I have seen him on ebay they are always around 20 or more

Considering it is in perfect condition (unless something happened while in storage), limited edition (they had 3 different covers for that year), and has the scorecard and poster still attached, I'd be looking to get $10 for it (the game day price 10 years ago was $15).

Man, the more and more I think, the more I feel like I need to come up with the money for this signing

Just added

Jacque Jones 12-5
Dixon Edwards 3x Super Bowl Champion Cowboy LB-12-12

getting bigtime there, Darrell. when you are opening your own memorabilia shop? :)