Team lots for sale, 1974-1979 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gawaintheknight

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I just bought a collection of several thousand cards from 1974-1979 (including '75 minis), heaviest on '74, '77, and '78. They're sorted by team, and before I break that up and sort them numerically it occurs to me that I should find out if perhaps people want to buy team lots. I would guess if you got your team for all seven years you'd end up with maybe 150-200 cards. The cards are mostly in really nice shape, a few have slight warping from being rubberbanded but I will take out the ones that are actually notched (or include them for free if you want). Cards would be commons and minor/semistars and there would be some duplication. Cost would be around ten cents a card depending on team.
Thanks for the read!

Here's an example of what I've got. Someone asked about the Cubs so we'll use them as the sample team.

1974: 51 cards
1975: 15 cards
1975 mini: 38 cards
1976: 19 cards
1977: 46 cards
1978: 36 cards
1979: 41 cards

So that's about 250 assorted cards. There are a couple with creases or other flaws but there are also some that are absolutely NrMt-Mt. I hate to call anything mint but some of these are really super nice.

Stars include Madlock, Williams, Pappas, Buckner, Murcer, Kingman, Stone, team checklist, and Sutter. Book values up to several dollars a card. If you're interested, please PM me and name your team.

Thanks!

A couple of teams are spoken for, still many teams left....I can also fill wantlists if that works better for you. Thanks!

I've had some people ask about teams that are left. Here's the list.
Orioles
Tigers
Phillies
Brewers
Expos
Dodgers
Royals
Giants
Braves
Rangers
Angels
Twins
Padres
White Sox
A's
Jays (these are obviously 77-79 only and will be cheaper per card)
Mariners (ditto)
Indians (pending)
Mets (pending)

Updated list - thanks to all buyers!

Orioles
Tigers
Phillies (pending)
Brewers
Expos
Dodgers
Royals
Giants
Braves
Rangers
Angels
Mets
Padres
White Sox
A's
Mariners (ditto)

Updated list

Orioles
Tigers
Brewers
Expos
Dodgers (pending)
Royals
Giants
Braves
Rangers
Angels
Mets
Padres
White Sox
A's
Mariners (ditto)

Thank you to everyone who's bought a team lot from me!

Updated list. Thanks to everyone who's bought a lot.

Tigers

Brewers
Expos

Royals
Giants
Braves
Rangers
Angels
Mets
Padres
White Sox
A's
Mariners (ditto)