chuck schilling 1961-1965 Looking for address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tdog1980

Bench Warmer
My 8th grade math teacher was Chuck Schilling. He was a nice guy. We played a baseball game with him at the end of the year. I would love to write to him and get his autograph. Any help is much appreciated. My dad bought his rookie card and I gave it to him. He was very happy about that.

Chuck Scilling 1961-1965
Boston Redsox 2nd baseman

Hi,

Not sure of you would be able to obtain the actual mailing address for lots of reasons, but you might want to email the Boston Red Sox at http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=bos (Contact Us at bottom of page), and explain the situation. Who knows, they might be able to forward your letter to him since you have a pretty unique situation.

Hope that helps,
Marlies

Thank You for the address I will write himand keep you guys posted ;-) So lad I found this website. ;-) thanks again!

Good luck T Dog !!

Welcome to the Bench. It really is a great site. Lots of good people here that help each other out and cheer for each other.