BSL 2021 Early Rookie Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

next three guys are on here all the time, should move faster now . I think I pick like 65th so I am just a bystander. LOL

14. ATL - RF Joe Nixon
15. PIT - SS Carlos Lopez
16. CHW - 3B Luis Guillen

Atlanta requested CPU as he has PC Issues at the moment. Pit had list in, CHW is a 2nd team cpu. Washington is up.

Guess I will take MR Rickey Denton. Not sure if I will make it to the live draft or not. Just CPU me the rest of the way out; I don't have a supplemental pick.

Wow, I was just looking, and the O's have 6 of the top 53 picks. And, they are in a tie for 1st place in their division. Pretty good to let guys walk and still play that well.

Also, just checking here, but the sim run after this will NOT be a full sim, correct?

Last edited:
Wow, I was just looking, and the O's have 6 of the top 53 picks. And, they are in a tie for 1st place in their division. Pretty good to let guys walk and still play that well.

Also, just checking here, but the sim run after this will NOT be a full sim, correct?

Tony, out of curiosity why would it matter if it was a full sim or short sim? Not a waiver issue is it?