Delete please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bogaerts books $120 Not really that interested in Musial for these cards

Sorry Mike, I thought the Boagerts #'ed/24 wouldn't have a BV, and it sells on EBay for $25 - $30, so I thought a BV of $50 to $60 would had been accurate.

Mattingly and McGwire add up to $350. Abreu Bowman, Puig, Cano add up to $315. Would need another auto of $35 - $40. At this point I would take a trade bait just to complete the trade. Maybe Jim Rice, Bumgarner, Jose Fernandez 1st Bowman?

Yup that's why BV for BV doesn't work. The Puig is $120 and sells for over that. Yet Bogaerts is 120 and doesn't sell even 1/4 of it

LOL I understand and Agree but would like to keep Puig out for same reason why you dont want Bogaerts. I have No problem with a deal with Both Abreus

Mike:

I'm not trying to outsmart you or pull a fast one on you. I do not need the Bogaerts, and that's why I did not ask for it when I went through your bucket the first time around. I asked for autos I needed without knowing their BVs (Abreu, Cano, Puig). After you very kindly provided the BVs, I noticed I was short aprox. $60 in BV. I thought the Bogaerts would be a $50 to $60 card, so I asked for it.

Thanks for the offer of both Abreus, but I only need one.

Luis

I know your not I've traded with you before. I really didn't want to give the PUIG up in the beginning that's why I offered the Abreus. What's value of Schmidt

Luis I would like to deal for McGwire Only. Abreau Chrome books $150 and Cano is $40. Even Though the Bogaerts books $120 (You and I know thats a Joke) I would include.

Thanks

Mike

Luis I would like to deal for McGwire Only. Abreau Chrome books $150 and Cano is $40. Even Though the Bogaerts books $120 (You and I know thats a Joke) I would include.

Thanks

Mike

Mike:

Thanks for the offer Mike. Very generous of you. I'll post for us later tonight.

Luis

I like the wheeler bat and possibly the marte. Check out my bucket.

Ryan:

I would like to see the Wheeler go to a Mets fan for sure, but we will have to agree on a value for the card. These nameplates/bat barrels go for a pretty penny on EBay and being a 1/1 there is no BV for it. You have some nice autos in your bucket and I think we could make a trade once the "value" is determined. Let me know. Thanks!

Luis

Yeah, I'm puzzled myself on its value. Cool card though! If you see something from my photos let me know. By the way, got those Ginters you said you'd send my way, thanks a lot! I've finished about 98% of that 2008 set (0-400 + inserts) and you still somehow sent me a card I still need! It was a nice surprise for sure.

Ryan:

I would like to see the Wheeler go to a Mets fan for sure, but we will have to agree on a value for the card. These nameplates/bat barrels go for a pretty penny on EBay and being a 1/1 there is no BV for it. You have some nice autos in your bucket and I think we could make a trade once the "value" is determined. Let me know. Thanks!

Luis

Yeah, I'm puzzled myself on its value. Cool card though! If you see something from my photos let me know. By the way, got those Ginters you said you'd send my way, thanks a lot! I've finished about 98% of that 2008 set (0-400 + inserts) and you still somehow sent me a card I still need! It was a nice surprise for sure.

Ryan:

Glad to see you could use one or some of those minis. Go ahead and list for me which minis you still need; my LCS has two or three boxes of Ginter minis from all years and I can search for those you still need.

Regarding the Wheeler bat barrel/nameplate, let me know how much in BV you would be willing to trade for it.

Luis