BSL Domain Renewal Drive - All Owners Read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mets just sent money...

People make sure you send as friends and family so it's no fees.

Glad to see we could do this so quickly. Great people on here. Steph I never knew you funded this thank you so much.

Thanks guys. I don't like doing this but I am in the process of buying my first home (!!!) so I need to be extra mindful of everything going out.

I will contribute $20. Paypal can go to [email protected].

Steph

That's awesome news, out little Steph is growing up:) Love to see some pictures when you get the chance--you going to make a hobby room?

Steph's been covering us for years, hate seeing her putting in the $20. I'll put in another $10 and if someone else puts in another $10 she can be clear.

That's awesome news, out little Steph is growing up:) Love to see some pictures when you get the chance--you going to make a hobby room?

Steph's been covering us for years, hate seeing her putting in the $20. I'll put in another $10 and if someone else puts in another $10 she can be clear.

I will put in the other $10. Money sent.

Ron

Last edited: