Damian Jackson Signing Opportunity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMBfan

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I have the opportunity to obtain some autographs from Mr. Damian Jackson, who played Second Base for Indians, Reds, Padres, Tigers, Red Sox, Cubs, Royals, and Nationals. I am opening this up to other collectors who may need him for their collections. I am asking for the following:

1. All cards must be prepped appropriately
2. All cards must have your name on a sticky on the back of the card
3. All cards must be accompanied with the appropriate SASE
4. For each card sent, you must include a donation of $8 per card for Military Missions In Action, a registered 501(c)3 that supports disabled military veterans and disabled children of active duty military. Payment can be in the form of cash, check, or money order and made payable to Military Missions In Action.
5. Each transaction must be listed in the Trade Manager and received by December 27th.

If you have questions, please message me and I will respond promptly.

Thank you for your interested and support.

Tim

I'm doing the signing ttm. I can hold off sending the cards to him until I get the card from you. When I get everything back then you can make the payment. Just send me a message if you're interested. Thanks.