Tons of IP for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would you happen to have Ron Jackson 84 topps still available? Maybee I can set up my first trade on here with you. I have a few Angels signed 85 topps.

Would you happen to have Ron Jackson 84 topps still available? Maybee I can set up my first trade on here with you. I have a few Angels signed 85 topps.

Hi, I will have to look this weekend. I would only be looking for Cubs in return. Any Cubs for trade?

I thought maybe I missed this thread, but after scanning the posts, it looks like you never replied with your Dodgers. I may have interest in Mariners (if they are older than 1988) and I just happened to catch a Larry See in one of your posts. if you have that still, I am interested. please provide prices for anything NOT $0.75 as your original message notes. That way I can decide quickly and get back with you. Thanks,

Hi everyone-

I did this a few years ago and it was quite successful so I am going to do it again. I have a lot of IP autos that were obtained in Albuquerque at Isotopes Stadium. Being part of the PCL, I have substantially more of the major league teams affiliated with the PCL teams. I am looking to sell only and highly prefer payment via cash/check/money order. With that being said, let me know what team(s) you are interested in and I will post the lists here.

The majority of these will run 75 cents a card with the bigger names being a little more.

All are signed in blue sharpie, unless noted. An * indicates the card is signed in black sharpie.