Two set hits this week on 1979 Topps Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

He is 5/5 on sportscardforum.

Looks like he has moved to Tennessee.
New address is

101 Duncan Hinds Drive
Jamestown, TN 38556-3727

Got in Jay Johnstone and Amos Otis for $5 each today. New total is 287. Jay signs for donations to his military charity "Kids of Class Baseball".

Congrats to Trooster on getting Joe Coleman.

Way to go, Dan! Nice stuff! I loved watching Coleman pitch back in the day.

Rick Wise arrived today after a $5 donation to his grandkids. That fills a page (as Ed would say) and brings the total to 288.

I sent two more requests with fees out this weekend, so it should get to 290 pretty soon.

Tom Johnson came in today. He is a good signer, but spends most of his time running baseball camps in Europe. Pretty interesting if you want to go look it up on youtube.

Total is now 289.

292 Arrived today - thanks Rooster for the heads up

Danny Goodwin arrived today.

Some bad news too, got another RTS from Bob Sykes at a new address. Need to hire a PI to find him.

Congrats on one more, and hope Mr. Sykes stays put for a while so you can get a letter to him! Do you know where he works, I have had success with work addresses before!

Dan~
I did a quick check on Sportscollectors it shows 1451 County Road 900 E Carmi, IL 62821-4924 as being a recent RTS, is that what you used, appears to be the only one listed....