SEATTLE SEAHAWKS from 1977 to current for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krunchtyme

Prospect
I have hundreds of Seattle Seahawks cards from 1977 to current for trade. I am looking for Dallas Cowboys, or the following players: Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Ray Lewis, Tom Brady, JJ Watt, or any other potential HOFer. BASE and duplicates are ok (no more than 2 of any specific card unless we discuss it first-usually Romo and a few others).

I will trade in your favor (bulk of Seattle for serial numbered, GU or Autos). I can scan in all of the cards prior to trading and will classify cards as (Base), (RC),(serials numbered), (Game used), (auto) and will mention any specific players you are looking for. If you are looking for only current, I can't help that much.

Ihave other teams available as well, including Cowboys, if interested, let me know.
If you have any questions please contact me as I am trying to get rid of extras (aren't we all? lol) for something I would rather have.

Thanks Rich

what kind of lot could you put together for bears all cards base inserts gus and autos double and trips welcome will take all bears.
please let me know
thanks
dale

toycar...I can hook you up..., jimmyhazard and tom szcygiel...probably can't help you guys that much

toycar...I will start pulling the bears and get you up to speed!!!!

neeman, I have some steelers from 1960's up. I've traded Steelers with some other guys so I'm not exactly sure how many.

Hey guys just to keep you all updated. I have to run out of town for a week or so, so I will not be able to pull any cards to get the lots together to give you more info. Thanks!!!

if you are willing to trde them i would like them
i dont have anything back that far but do have older cards as well as newer
just give me a number and i will do my best to match
my question is would you like doubles and triples/
dale

I don't need anything back that far. I try not to have any more than 2 of any player unless it is discussed first. I am pulling Bears as we speak. It will take me a few more days. I also think I saw some Greg Olsen GU stuff a while back and some PSA 10 rookies, if you interested in those as well. Looking for other GU/Auto/RC stuff for those.

I'll keep you updated as I pick through these boxes. lol

ya i would be interested in them i have some gu and graded of cowboys. just let me know and we can go from their.
dale

toycar - I have about 100 or so grabbed out of various boxes of various years. I will hit you with some of the highlights and see what we can do...Thanks

At 334 now, a few more boxes to go, or do you just want to do like 200 or 300 at a time? I know I have a few sets of 1998 Ultra and Ultra Gold medallion I am going to break up too.

no keep going just let me know what you come up with. i like to get team sets when people break complete sets apart.
just keep me informed
thanks
dale

Dale, I'm ready for 300 Bears for 300 Cowboys when ever you are. I have more Bears, I just haven't got to those boxes yet!. Let me know and we can kick in into the trade manager.

Next Team?????? BEARS - Working on second batch of 300 with ToyCar, Packers and Vikings are limited.....Anyone need Raiders, Bengals, Browns.....?