Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 756
  1. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #706
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  2. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #707
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  3. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #708
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  4. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #709
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  5. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #710
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  6. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #711
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  7. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #712
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  8. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,966
    Bench Bucks
    2,726
    Bench Points
    1318
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #713
    Jeramie,
    Would you be open to doing a trade where I send you my cards and in exchange you accept a certain discounted offer request from me for some of your COMC inventory (I need a bunch of your Royals!)?
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  9. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #714
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    Jeramie,
    Would you be open to doing a trade where I send you my cards and in exchange you accept a certain discounted offer request from me for some of your COMC inventory (I need a bunch of your Royals!)?
    What exactly did you have in mind? I've never made a deal like this before. LMK. Thanks!

    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  10. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,966
    Bench Bucks
    2,726
    Bench Points
    1318
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #715
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    Jeramie,
    Would you be open to doing a trade where I send you my cards and in exchange you accept a certain discounted offer request from me for some of your COMC inventory (I need a bunch of your Royals!)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsneeze50 View Post
    What exactly did you have in mind? I've never made a deal like this before. LMK. Thanks!
    I need these cards:

    2011 Topps Commemorative Patch #EH Eric Hosmer UPD BV $25.00 ----- your sale price is $27.28
    2016 Donruss Test Proof Cyan #175 Bo Jackson (07/49) BV $8.00 ----- your sale price is $30.15
    2015 Topps Archives Gold #43 Alcides Escobar (04/50) BV $10.00 ----- your sale price is $21.82
    2014 Donruss Team MVPs #23 George Brett BV $10.00 ----- your sale price is $18.94
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Gold Refractors #110 Nolan Watson (36/50) BV $10.00 ----- your sale price is $10.32
    2010 Topps Gold Border #203 Zack Greinke/Felix Hernandez/Roy Halladay (1444/2010) BV $3.00 ----- your sale price is $9.74
    2014 Elite Extra Edition Signature Status Emerald #11 Logan Moon (25/25) BV $20.00 ----- your sale price is $20.09
    2014 Elite Extra Edition Signature Status Emerald #61 Eric Skoglund (25/25) BV $15.00 ----- your sale price is $20.09
    2014 Topps Orange #617 Greg Holland BV $4.00 ----- your sale price is $3.42
    2015 Elite Status Gold #133 Greg Holland (24/49) BV $6.00 ----- your sale price is $5.72

    let's say I went in and offered a price of $0.50 per each card... how many cards/how much in book value would you then like me to send you as per your specifications for your to accept my offers?

    (and I haven't ever done a deal like this before either, but it seems a lot more interested than some of the one-for-one PWE trades I normally make! Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about pulling, packaging and shipping on your end --- I'd just have COMC send them along with my other stuff)
    Last edited by K.C._Royals!; 05-22-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  11. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,966
    Bench Bucks
    2,726
    Bench Points
    1318
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #716
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I need these cards:

    2011 Topps Commemorative Patch #EH Eric Hosmer UPD BV $25.00 ----- your sale price is $27.28
    2016 Donruss Test Proof Cyan #175 Bo Jackson (07/49) BV $8.00 ----- your sale price is $30.15
    2015 Topps Archives Gold #43 Alcides Escobar (04/50) BV $10.00 ----- your sale price is $21.82
    2014 Donruss Team MVPs #23 George Brett BV $10.00 ----- your sale price is $18.94
    2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Gold Refractors #110 Nolan Watson (36/50) BV $10.00 ----- your sale price is $10.32
    2010 Topps Gold Border #203 Zack Greinke/Felix Hernandez/Roy Halladay (1444/2010) BV $3.00 ----- your sale price is $9.74
    2014 Elite Extra Edition Signature Status Emerald #11 Logan Moon (25/25) BV $20.00 ----- your sale price is $20.09
    2014 Elite Extra Edition Signature Status Emerald #61 Eric Skoglund (25/25) BV $15.00 ----- your sale price is $20.09
    2014 Topps Orange #617 Greg Holland BV $4.00 ----- your sale price is $3.42
    2015 Elite Status Gold #133 Greg Holland (24/49) BV $6.00 ----- your sale price is $5.72

    let's say I went in and offered a price of $0.50 per each card... how many cards/how much in book value would you then like me to send you as per your specifications for your to accept my offers?

    (and I haven't ever done a deal like this before either, but it seems a lot more interested than some of the one-for-one PWE trades I normally make! Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about pulling, packaging and shipping on your end --- I'd just have COMC send them along with my other stuff)
    I totally understand... do you have a list of Royals that you have on-hand for trade?

    I'd be happy to trade 2X in your favor (I think we did a trade like that about a year or so ago and it worked out well for us both)

    thank and please let me know!
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  12. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #717
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I totally understand... do you have a list of Royals that you have on-hand for trade?

    I'd be happy to trade 2X in your favor (I think we did a trade like that about a year or so ago and it worked out well for us both)

    thank and please let me know!
    No tradebait available. I am in the process of rebuilding my tradebait. Thanks!

    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  13. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #718
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  14. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #719
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

  15. Jsneeze50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    4,021
    Bench Bucks
    3,995
    Bench Points
    2279
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to limitedbaseballcards's ebay items
    Go to limitedbaseballcards's comc items

    #720
    MY ACTIVE THREADS:








    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @LIMITEDCARDS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •