WTTF 2008 Topps Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ttt for the month - last 8 needed. No trade too small, will trade in your favor to get this one knocked out. Thanks.

Monthly bump! Still looking for the last 8. This site has completed every set I have posted about - let's keep that streak intact!

Down to the last 3 - thank you to torcato for knocking another 5 off the list!

Let's just keep chipping away at this one! Time to get it boxed up and stored away!!

Monthly bump - down to the last 3. Nothing would make my 2017 better than to have this set completed and tucked away.

Also have a Jason Avant 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear gu/auto #ered26/50 in an Eagles uniform that I'd like to trade.

I have all three of the rc cards to finish the 2008 Topps football set. Looking for help with my sets as well. Want list found on: http://samstradingpost.com/trader/swilson.aspx

Also have a Jason Avant 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear gu/auto #ered26/50 in an Eagles uniform that I'd like to trade.

That is fantastic to hear. I took a quick look at your wantlists - I can hit a bunch of the football you need. I don't have a lot of interest in the Avant, but should have plenty of cards you need to trade for it as a thank you for taking the time to dig up those last 3 I needed. Give me a day or two (or until the weekend) to get a list of what I have for you.