WTTF 2008 Topps Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Also have a Jason Avant 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear gu/auto #ered26/50 in an Eagles uniform that I'd like to trade.

Here is what I found from your want lists:
2009 chicle 14
2009 ud icons 82
2010 topps:
75th anniversary 22 28 35 38 43 - also have 6, which is moss, not spiller as listed on your wantlist

2011 topps:
toppstown 41

2012 topps:
qb rookie reprints 360 manning

2013 topps:
1000 yard club - 31
gridiron legends - ar jb sy ta
future legends - am lk nb
legends in the making - ag bm db

2014 topps:
1000 yard club 3 29
1963 mini 201 238 242 316
play 60 superkid - noelle cain jeremy gaudet
punt pass kick - kaylnn spurlin

2015 topps:
gold 344 345 371

Let me know what type of deal we can put together. Thanks.

Wow. You're gonna help me a lot with my sets. I checked your want lists. I am a 90% football collector. Any player or teams I can pull for you to trade for the cards you listed to add to the '08 Topps football.

Wow. You're gonna help me a lot with my sets. I checked your want lists. I am a 90% football collector. Any player or teams I can pull for you to trade for the cards you listed to add to the '08 Topps football.

Not a big football guy, but Gronk and Cam are players my son likes to collect. And Steelers, Ravens, Eagles all can be used locally as trade bait. Let me know what you find and I am sure we can work something out. Thanks.

Sorry this trade is taking so long. I am a teacher and the start of school is always crazy. Should I send a list to your email or post it here?

Is that 2015 Topps FB list up to date? 2008 holding onto Jordy and have the other 2 incoming. Will let you know when I have them in hand and check condition.

Is that 2015 Topps FB list up to date? 2008 holding onto Jordy and have the other 2 incoming. Will let you know when I have them in hand and check condition.

Should be - I will take a look and make sure. Any cards in particular that you are looking at from it?

Trade posted. Been fun helping you finally get this done.

Confirmed!! Can't thank you enough for the help. Now I am just hoping that I didn't overlook a card somewhere and still end up 1 away from completion!!

Definitely excited to cross this off the monthly TODO list.

Trade posted. Been fun helping you finally get this done.

DONE!!! Opened up the package this morning - short of a devious card elf having absconded with a card or two - this set is wrapped up after a whole lot of help from members here on The Bench. Can't thank all of you enough for the help and effort getting this one completed.