2006 to 2014 Topps Chrome set needs - will buy or trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use the Abreu...only thing I got out of that box that you need is a Bortles refrector.

I can definately use the 2014 TC #187 Bortles Refractor...not sure what the Abreu books for...do you have any Chargers refractors or other Charger stuff to maybe toss in for the Abreu (in addition to the Bortles refractor) - assuming the Abreu has decent BV...but I am happy to get some of my set needs and trade in your favor for them...so whatever you think is fair is good with me...

Thanks,

Dan

I can definately use the 2014 TC #187 Bortles Refractor...not sure what the Abreu books for...do you have any Chargers refractors or other Charger stuff to maybe toss in for the Abreu (in addition to the Bortles refractor) - assuming the Abreu has decent BV...but I am happy to get some of my set needs and trade in your favor for them...so whatever you think is fair is good with me...

Thanks,

Dan

The Abreu books $15. How about forget about other deal and I'll send you what you need including the Bortles for the Abreu. That may be a few bucks in your favor but since you are giving up a jersey card....lmk what you think about that...

The Abreu books $15. How about forget about other deal and I'll send you what you need including the Bortles for the Abreu. That may be a few bucks in your favor but since you are giving up a jersey card....lmk what you think about that...

Sounds good...but go ahead and pick 2 of the 4 refractors you wanted before and include that in the trade also...and go ahead and post or let me know if you want me to post.

Thanks,

Dan

Sounds good...but go ahead and pick 2 of the 4 refractors you wanted before and include that in the trade also...and go ahead and post or let me know if you want me to post.

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks Dan....deal is posted and I'll get these out Monday morning.

hi there
sent you a PM but did not get a reply,
are you interested in these cards?
2013 Topps Chrome

1959 Mini: 6, 30, 34

1969 Topps: 15 eifert

2012 Topps Chrome

RC/Vets Base: 136 (Sproles), 151 (Freeney)

2010 Topps Chrome

RC/Vets Base: 87 (Hernandez RC)

thanks colin

I have these:

2014 Topps Chrome 1965 #TB24 Eric Ebron $2.00
2014 Topps Chrome 1965 #TB34 Donte Moncrief $2.50
2013 Topps Chrome 1965 #10 Tavon Austin $2.50

2010 Topps Chrome Xfractors #C140 Ryan Mathews $6.00
2013 Topps Chrome Xfractors #63 Manti Te'o $5.00
2014 Topps Chrome Purple Refractors #122 Marion Grice $3.00

Let me know if you have anything of players/teams in my sig.

Thanks,
Eric

hi there
sent you a PM but did not get a reply,
are you interested in these cards?
2013 Topps Chrome

1959 Mini: 6, 30, 34

1969 Topps: 15 eifert

2012 Topps Chrome

RC/Vets Base: 136 (Sproles), 151 (Freeney)

2010 Topps Chrome

RC/Vets Base: 87 (Hernandez RC)

thanks colin

I still have these cards available, please let me know if your interested or if i should refile them
thanks colin

I also collect SD Chargers Topps Chrome Refractors (2006 thru 2014)...and Chargers or USC (So Cal) player Topps Chrome Autos (2006 thru 2014)...

Thanks.

I mainly collect baseball, so I'd like to move out the remaining football I have. LMK if you can use these SD Chargers TC refractors:

2010 TC Blue Refractors #C166 Jonathan Crompton RC /199
2011 TC Sepia Refractors #103 Ryan Mathews /99

Thanks, Scott