Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to worldwideed's ebay items

The message board on yahoo is acting buggy.
    To answer the last question: Honestly, not sure if we get only 4 changes for this longer week. I could not find it in the rules or setting. I'd say we'll know on Monday morning probably.
    My TTM/Auto Set Wantlist

See my SICK Roy Oswalt patch card HERE

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

The following cards will finish out the pool for the top three finishers.

Here are all the cards

My TTM/Auto Set Wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

To ALL,
    The year is almost over already and I had a few housekeeping things I wanted to discuss.

1. In years past I always asked for cards before the season started or as near to that as possible. That's the main reason, in the first post, I have a tracker so I know what is coming in versus what is in hand. This year I did not specifically ask for cards before the start of the season. When you run a league that only has 20% turn over you start to expect that people are going to automatically know things, they won't. I did make mention of people not sending in cards yet in a late May post on the league site but that is neither here nor there. I am taking the blame for this, I'm sorry.

To date four teams did not send their cards in. One contacted me in early June, I posted the card in the TM and it went unconfirmed/unsent. Another contacted me in early August, I posted the card in the TM and it too went unconfirmed/unsent. Another contacted me today, and the fourth I have not heard from at all. I am NOT calling anyone out, in fact I removed the names from the first post so that they hopefully don't feel that way. By late July I was feeling a bid dejected about the lack of life in the league, (teams not being managed, no life on the message boards, no posts here, lack of autos in hand) and decided to fill out the pool of cards myself so at least the teams that cared knew what they were fighting for. This is NOT A PROBLEM for me, DO NOT send me your cards now, it would just make a bigger headache for me praying that they get here before the season ends. To those that didn't get to play for free I apologize.

2. I did have two of you send $1 with your cards to help with shipping, that was very kind. I should be able to ship much sooner this year, not just because of the $2 but I have some other cash stashed away too. If you are in the playoff hunt please see the first post for picking order, and a scan/list of cards. We'll do our draft here in this thread.

3. By the spring I will be in school studying to become a k-8 educator of all things. I will not have time to administer the league nor am I sure I want to after the mess I made this year. Is there someone that wants to take over? I would be interested in having a team however. If you didn't like some of my rules now is a great time to change them.
    My TTM/Auto Set Wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I was not as active this year because my team was so horrible. I am not making an excuse. I also switched jobs this year and things did become a little hectic. I did send my card in before the season but I am hoping that next year is not nearly as hectic as this year was. The passing of my mother on top of everything else just made me think less of this stuff. But things have really calmed down and I would love to play again next year. I will be much more active and manage my team better. Hopefully if we play next year I will not be mathematically eliminated by Memorial Day like I was this year. Ed you have always done a wonderful job managing this but I can understand your frustration. There is no excuse not to send your cards. Plenty of people on here will sell you a 15.00 BV auto for a couple bucks and ship it anywhere you ask them to.

Once again I want to thank you for all you have done with this.

Thanks,

Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Bryon,
    Thanks for the kind words. It's not my aim to make anyone feel bad so I hope I did not. You sent your card is so that about 90% of it. I totally get how life can get in they way, there are about five million things that can happen to a person that SHOULD take precedence over fantasy baseball so I get it. I'm fortunate enough to still have my parents, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom.

Ya, it's pretty easy to get a $15 BV card, I even offered a Jesus Montero for few bucks here in this thread, but all I got was crickets again.
    My TTM/Auto Set Wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

OK thats a wrap for 2015. The seasons go by faster every year.
    Congratulations to
    Bluth Hop-ons- 1st place
    Hit the Fat one- 2nd place
    Not so certain about-3rd place
    Looks like Madness and Roll Tribe have tied for the 3rd spot. I know that the tie breaker is head to head but I'm not sure if that means overall head to head or head to head against each other. Either way I'll congratulate the winner in the morning when the software tells me for sure who got 3rd.
    Mike, please post here to pick 2 cards that are not already claimed in the first post. They should be clearly marked.
    My TTM/Auto Set Wantlist