WTTF Topps inserts/parallels 1992-2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe
I have these so says MY SITE will need to pull them when I get home

20 TOPPS SERIES-2 '85 TOPPS SILVER PACK CHROME
85TC-7 ADBERT ALZOLAY,CUBS $2,00
85TC-11 ZACK COLLINS,WHITE SOX $2.00
85TC-18 JUSTIN VERLANDER,ASTROS $3.00

Looking for my wants that are listed on MY SITE

Best,
David

Gentlemen, I am finally feeling better and officially just dealing with a nasty cold. I apologize for the delay in getting cards out but here is where I stand on recent trades. I believe this is everyone but let me know if I have missed something. joe

Al - cards will go out tomorrow. hope that knee is doing well.
Billy, your freebie will go out tomorrow.
Jeff - cards are out tomorrow

David - cards will go out tomorrow
Jim H - cards will go out tomorrow...let me know if PWE or Bubbler is preferred
gestes72 - transaction set up - confirm and I should have these out tomorrow but Saturday at the latest. Also let me know PWE/Bubbler preference
scc76 - I pulled cards...please confirm I have all of them accounted for and prepare the transaction if you have time. Cards will go out Saturday

dragonslayer - need to check on your lists
Mitch - still working on that list
Emilio - still trying to find a comp for that card
Kirbyfan - will finalize my end this weekend

Joe, I have these for you:

2020 Topps Series 2 Silver Pack-42 Molina
2020 Topps Update Silver Pack-8 Brosseau, 16 Luzardo, 18 Tsutsugo, 33 Bieber, 43 Grisham,46 Rendon, 50 Yelich
2017 Topps
87 Topps
-31 Longoria
2020 Topps Update85TB-16
I would trade the lot for 2020 Topps Update Silver Pack-14 Bichette. Since it's not on your wantlist I assume you have it. That is 1 of 2 cards I need to finish my set. I would really appreciate it. LMK, Aaron

Last edited:
Joe
I have these so says MY SITE will need to pull them when I get home

20 TOPPS SERIES-2 '85 TOPPS SILVER PACK CHROME
85TC-7 ADBERT ALZOLAY,CUBS $2,00
85TC-11 ZACK COLLINS,WHITE SOX $2.00
85TC-18 JUSTIN VERLANDER,ASTROS $3.00

Looking for my wants that are listed on MY SITE

Best,
David
David, I know I have this one from 2020 Topps Update
A Numbers Game NG-16 CAL RIPKEN JR

I can check for some others. Do you know the BV of this one?
joe

Stan/George/Jim/David K/Jeff/Billy/Al - cards went out today. Let me know when they arrive and thank you again for your patience.

joe

Gentlemen, I am finally feeling better and officially just dealing with a nasty cold. I apologize for the delay in getting cards out but here is where I stand on recent trades. I believe this is everyone but let me know if I have missed something. joe

Al - cards will go out tomorrow. hope that knee is doing well.
Billy, your freebie will go out tomorrow.
Jeff - cards are out tomorrow

David - cards will go out tomorrow
Jim H - cards will go out tomorrow...let me know if PWE or Bubbler is preferred
gestes72 - transaction set up - confirm and I should have these out tomorrow but Saturday at the latest. Also let me know PWE/Bubbler preference
scc76 - I pulled cards...please confirm I have all of them accounted for and prepare the transaction if you have time. Cards will go out Saturday

dragonslayer - need to check on your lists
Mitch - still working on that list
Emilio - still trying to find a comp for that card
Kirbyfan - will finalize my end this weekend
Good that you only have a cold! Don't worry....there just cards and your health is more important! Best regards, David

The Ripken is $3.00 lmk what else you have
Not a lot unfortunately. From your birthday project, I have these 2020 Topps Update I believe, decade's Best DB13 Duke Snider and U9 Griffey and U65 Tsutsugo. I saw you also had a 2020 Update set 4 you are working on. I can check that as well as I have some dups. I will get back to you tonight with a complete list.
Joe

Not a lot unfortunately. From your birthday project, I have these 2020 Topps Update I believe, decade's Best DB13 Duke Snider and U9 Griffey and U65 Tsutsugo. I saw you also had a 2020 Update set 4 you are working on. I can check that as well as I have some dups. I will get back to you tonight with a complete list.
Joe
Don't worry about the update set I just need 3 cards to finish it off i can use this

20 Topps Update Decades Best DB13 Duke Snider 75¢

As for the 2 Updates u9 u65 I have them just haven't removed them from my list until now

So were at $7.00 for you and 3.75 for ,me --Check this link ,maybe you can help with these

Don't worry about the update set I just need 3 cards to finish it off i can use this

20 Topps Update Decades Best DB13 Duke Snider 75¢

As for the 2 Updates u9 u65 I have them just haven't removed them from my list until now

So were at $7.00 for you and 3.75 for ,me --Check this link ,maybe you can help with these
I've checked all your links. About the only thing I can help with are your ****** sets. I think I probably have a bunch from those 10 years. If you are interested in any of those, I can pull a bunch. Let me know.

Gold Foil parallel (not #'d) - 120 I could use this one. In trade I have CPC -33 Shane Biber Indians from the silver packs and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

Gold Foil parallel (not #'d) - 120 I could use this one. In trade I have CPC -33 Shane Biber Indians from the silver packs and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
David, just to confirm the card I have is from the Topps update set, US120. I'm good with this if you are. Joe

I will have to double check in some old binders but I should have complete sets of 96/97 Mantle reprints both regular and finest. If interested I will get them pulled. Thanks!
Rick

Go ahead let me know what you have
50 total beaters

65 topps - 87.131.166.255
66 topps - 12.149
67 topps - 199.104.356.312.219.29.427.441.183.58.178.65.156.159.175
68 topps - 231.238.264.580.211.553.109.24.98.33.164.41.116.49.111.53.189.176.207.221.124.248.113.162.303.158.358.157.8