Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 241

Thread: WTTF Topps inserts/parallels 1992-2020

  1. #211
    What would you need in BV for the ozzie Smith team logo patch? PLMK Jerry
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards


    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Topps Colored Border Cards

  2. #212
    the card BVs for $10. I'd take any combination of cards I need equaling 10.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  3. #213
    FOR YOU
    2018 Topps Series 1 Silver Pack Promo
    9 23

    2018 Topps Update 83 Topps
    5 7 44

    2018 Topps Update Variations
    44 & 101

    BV = $20.20

    Can you hit any of my needs, especially 2018 Topps Silver Pack Promos?
    https://sites.google.com/site/rg2onl...home/want-list
    WANT & TRADE LIST! - UP TO DATE AS OF 1.29.19
    https://sites.google.com/site/rg2onlinecom/

  4. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by rrgohio View Post
    FOR YOU
    2018 Topps Series 1 Silver Pack Promo
    9 23

    2018 Topps Update 83 Topps
    5 7 44

    2018 Topps Update Variations
    44 & 101

    BV = $20.20

    Can you hit any of my needs, especially 2018 Topps Silver Pack Promos?
    https://sites.google.com/site/rg2onl...home/want-list
    I have a couple of trades I need to kick out before I can get to this one. Give me a couple of days.

    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  5. #215
    I can work that out. Also I have more cards for you and saw you have some I need. One question on the 2013 Topps golds and green sparkle which ones are regular set and which are the updates. PLMK and I'll get back with you on a possible trade. Thanks!
    jerryt
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards


    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Topps Colored Border Cards

  6. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryjtj View Post
    I can work that out. Also I have more cards for you and saw you have some I need. One question on the 2013 Topps golds and green sparkle which ones are regular set and which are the updates. PLMK and I'll get back with you on a possible trade. Thanks!
    jerryt
    I have just the one gold update and one green update, both with US prefix. All others are from series 2.
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  7. #217
    Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me! Here are the cards I would like to get from you.
    Ozzie Smith
    Logo Patch Card
    '10 Legends variations SP#403
    2013
    Topps Emerald #'s 462,463,466,472,479,492,497,501,518,539, 542,549,566,568,577,580,586,601,613,615, 623,631,641
    Topps Emerald Update #236
    2016
    Molina SSR
    Topps Golds #'s 370,379,385,406,423,443,458,502,526,539, 582,615
    2017
    Topps Gold #'s 33,176
    Topps Rainbow Foil #'s 12,104,105,127,139,151,155,157,164,186,1 99,219,274
    I get a list together for you as soon as I put what I have together. PLMK jerry
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards


    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Topps Colored Border Cards

  8. #218
    Jweech, The cards I wanted from you have a BV of #124.50.
    Here are the cards I have for you so far. They have a BV of $105.55

    2008 Topps #609
    2008 Topps 50th Anniversary All-Star Rookie Team #'s1,2,9,11,14,15,21,22,26,28,38,43,49,5 0,51,52,53,57,65,67,68,70,71,72,74,75,76 ,77,79,
    83,84,87,88,92,102,103,104,108,110

    2008 Topps Year in Review #'s 7,19,67,71,77,79,82,86,87,90,91,96,116
    2011 Topps Chrome #'s 4,16,24,37,64,90,96,149,171,185,207,208
    2013 Topps Cut to the Case #7
    2013 Topps Chrome #'s 4,7,8,38,50,53,65,100,102,105,139,151,15 2,186,198,200

    I have these from 2018 if you need them.
    Topps '83 Rookies #83-10
    Topps '83 All-Stars #83AS-28

    Topps Update
    Postseason Preeminence #29 Randy Johson DBacks
    Rainbow Foil #84 Jack Reinheimer DBacks
    I also have other DBack inserts, etc from other years. PLMK Jerry

    Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me! Here are the cards I would like to get from you.
    Ozzie Smith
    Logo Patch Card
    '10 Legends variations SP#403
    2013
    Topps Emerald #'s 463,466,479,492,497,501, 542,549,568,577,580,586,601,613,615
    Topps Emerald Update #236
    2016
    Topps Golds #'s 370,379,385,406,423,443,458,502,526,539, 582,615
    2017
    Topps Gold #'s 33,176
    Topps Rainbow Foil #'s 104,105,127,139,151,155,157,164,186,1 99,219,274
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards


    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Topps Colored Border Cards

  9. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryjtj View Post
    Jweech, The cards I wanted from you have a BV of #124.50.
    Here are the cards I have for you so far. They have a BV of $105.55

    2008 Topps #609
    2008 Topps 50th Anniversary All-Star Rookie Team #'s1,2,9,11,14,15,21,22,26,28,38,43,49,5 0,51,52,53,57,65,67,68,70,71,72,74,75,76 ,77,79,
    83,84,87,88,92,102,103,104,108,110

    2008 Topps Year in Review #'s 7,19,67,71,77,79,82,86,87,90,91,96,116
    2011 Topps Chrome #'s 4,16,24,37,64,90,96,149,171,185,207,208
    2013 Topps Cut to the Case #7
    2013 Topps Chrome #'s 4,7,8,38,50,53,65,100,102,105,139,151,15 2,186,198,200

    I have these from 2018 if you need them.
    Topps '83 Rookies #83-10
    Topps '83 All-Stars #83AS-28

    Topps Update
    Postseason Preeminence #29 Randy Johson DBacks
    Rainbow Foil #84 Jack Reinheimer DBacks
    I also have other DBack inserts, etc from other years. PLMK Jerry
    I have to finish a couple of trades before this one. Hang tight. Impact to this trade should be small, if at all.
    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  10. #220
    No problem! Just let me know!
    Jerry
    [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]New Wix Site:
    http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards


    Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and dupes of some I already own.
    Topps Colored Border Cards


  11. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    4,800





    #221
    I have these inserts:
    2008 Topps 50th Anniversary: AR21 -Jason Bay, AR53 -Jeff Francoeur, AR82 -Rocco Baldelli.
    2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out CMT105 Derek Jeter (this is not an original back, do you still want it?)
    LMK, thanks, Rooster.

  12. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryjtj View Post
    What would you need in BV for the ozzie Smith team logo patch? PLMK Jerry
    PM sent
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  13. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by rrgohio View Post
    FOR YOU
    2018 Topps Series 1 Silver Pack Promo
    9 23

    2018 Topps Update 83 Topps
    5 7 44

    2018 Topps Update Variations
    44 & 101

    BV = $20.20

    Can you hit any of my needs, especially 2018 Topps Silver Pack Promos?
    https://sites.google.com/site/rg2onl...home/want-list
    PM sent
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  14. #224
    Bump for final push before 2020 Topps comes out. Second post is trade list. Also have my 2019 wants/tradelist http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...list-Tradelist

    Joe
    I collect Topps/Topps Traded/Topps Chrome - base and inserts
    Base card wantlist - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...ps-Update-base
    Insert card wantlist (2nd post is inserts for trade) - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...erts-2010-2015

  15. #225
    Not much, but do you still need these? Looking for any Jeter or Mantle in trade. Thanks.

    1992 Topps Gold 121 Derek Bell $1.50
    1992 Topps Gold 291 Phil Garner MG $1.50
    1992 Topps Gold 597 Mike Mignante $1.50
    Always looking for Jeter's or Mantle's.


    Also interested in Silver coins (US or Foreign).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •