2015: IP in Arlington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Next time, hopefully? Its not like you were asking him for his car!

Hopefully, but not holding out much hope. He's the toughest signer in Cleveland and has been ever since his arrival in the majors. Five toughest for the Tribe are Brantley, Brantley, Brantley, Brantley, and Chisenhall. At least Chiz signs occasionally (just not for me). Until Friday night, I figured Brantley just had a severe allergy to ink or something.

Congrats on some fun successes, hope the weather is holding out well for you guys! Also fun that you get to spend the day at the park with some good buddies, that is a blessing in and of itself!

Thanks for posting!

God Bless,

Kevin

Weather has been surprisingly nice this summer. It didn't hit 100 until a few weeks ago, was in the upper 90s for the weekend graphing, and has only hit triple digits 8 days in total. It was actually 68 degrees when I left for work this morning (normally it's around 80).

Compare this to the second-to-last summer I spent living in Wichita Falls, in 2011: April 18 was the first day at 100 with 68 total days of it including the entire 51-day stretch of June 23 through August 12