2015 for trade - Bowman / Diamond Kings / + others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David- I can use the following if still available
2015 Diamond Kings
DK Originals #'s 8, 9, 10, 11, 18
HOF Sluggers #7, 9, 11, 13
AKA #13
2015 Bowman
Top 100 #'s 56, 70, 88
Farm Finest Mini #'s AS, SMA

I found the following from your Donruss list
Elite #'s 5, 20, 33
Elite Dominators #'s 6, 15
Elite Series #4
Donruss Preferred
Bronze # 40 Bryant
#'d 299 #'s 6, 19, 25
#'d 199 #'s 19, 26
#'d 49 # 39
Please let me know what you can still use.
Thanks,
Trish

Last edited:
hi. I can use the mini orange bowman chrome jose de leon. ill check your want list to see if I have any of your needs. thanks.

larry.

hello
i was wondering if these were still available
Ramirez, Hanley (LAD) 2015 Topps GG-13 Gallery of Greats
Mays, Willie (SF) 2015 Topps GG-14 Gallery of Greats
Ryan, Nolan (TEX) 2015 Topps GG-24 Gallery of Greats

i only collect topps so i dont have anything from the sets you are working on. so was wondeing if you would sell and for how much?
please let me know
thanks
dale

Hi David! So far I found theses for the brewers: 2015 Bowman 1st Tyler Wagner 85/99 green, Matt Garza purple bowman 2015 135/250, Jonathan Lcroy 2015 Bowman silver ice card 13. Best regards, David

David - I don't need the Matt Garza, so how about the Wagner and Lucroy for the Williams and McMahon orange wave refractors?

OK - if you want to substitue that for the Abbrederis, that's fine with me.

David- I can use the following if still available
2015 Diamond Kings
DK Originals #'s 8, 9, 10, 11, 18
HOF Sluggers #7, 9, 11, 13
AKA #13
2015 Bowman
Top 100 #'s 56, 70, 88
Farm Finest Mini #'s AS, SMA

I found the following from your Donruss list
Elite #'s 5, 20, 33
Elite Dominators #'s 6, 15
Elite Series #4
Donruss Preferred
Bronze # 40 Bryant
#'d 299 #'s 6, 19, 25
#'d 199 #'s 19, 26
#'d 49 # 39
Please let me know what you can still use.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish - the only one I don't have is the FFM-SA. Will set aside the rest for you - can use anything off your list in return, so let me know what would be fair. Would prefer the Preferred first if that matters.

hello
i was wondering if these were still available
Ramirez, Hanley (LAD) 2015 Topps GG-13 Gallery of Greats
Mays, Willie (SF) 2015 Topps GG-14 Gallery of Greats
Ryan, Nolan (TEX) 2015 Topps GG-24 Gallery of Greats

i only collect topps so i dont have anything from the sets you are working on. so was wondeing if you would sell and for how much?
please let me know
thanks
dale

Dale - how about $3.50 delivered in bubble mailer? Since these are "framed" wouldn't want them to get bent in a pwe.

David - I don't need the Matt Garza, so how about the Wagner and Lucroy for the Williams and McMahon orange wave refractors?

OK - if you want to substitue that for the Abbrederis, that's fine with me.

Trish - the only one I don't have is the FFM-SA. Will set aside the rest for you - can use anything off your list in return, so let me know what would be fair. Would prefer the Preferred first if that matters.

Dale - how about $3.50 delivered in bubble mailer? Since these are "framed" wouldn't want them to get bent in a pwe.
Works for me! Okay to post it. Best regards, David

David,
It looks like the Bowman prices may be coming out with in the next day or two. Some of the prices are there but not for the 2 insert sets. So if you are willing to hold unto them for a few days I am. I pulled all of the cards that I listed for you, when the prices do come out I will start with the preferred cards in the proposal.
Thanks,
Trish

post it up i will take them.
thanks
dale

Posted - thanks Dale!

Works for me! Okay to post it. Best regards, David

Posted - thanks David!

David,
It looks like the Bowman prices may be coming out with in the next day or two. Some of the prices are there but not for the 2 insert sets. So if you are willing to hold unto them for a few days I am. I pulled all of the cards that I listed for you, when the prices do come out I will start with the preferred cards in the proposal.
Thanks,
Trish

Sure - that is no problem. I will set them aside for you. Thanks Trish!

David,
The bowman bv's are out but the Diamond Kings are not. How do you want to proceed? I am willing to wait a little longer for the DK bv's if you are or if you want to lmk what value you want for them in trade I will make a proposal from the cards I have pulled for you. Either way is fine with me.
Thanks,
Trish

David,
The bowman bv's are out but the Diamond Kings are not. How do you want to proceed? I am willing to wait a little longer for the DK bv's if you are or if you want to lmk what value you want for them in trade I will make a proposal from the cards I have pulled for you. Either way is fine with me.
Thanks,
Trish

I'd guess somewhere around $20-$25 for the DK cards - maybe $2.50-$3 for the DK originals - and $1-$1.50 on the other inserts. But I am fine with waiting for the BVs as well, so if you feel my estimate is high, we can just wait - shouldn't be too much longer.

Also picked these up last week if you need them:

DK Originals - 4(Harper) 16(Cabrera)
Aficionados - 2(Puig) 4(Harper)
AKA - 20(Bench)

Thanks!

Last edited: