2 500 HR guys in the same Sim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I remember Yount and Brett collected their 3,000 hit only 21 days apart--that's close to the length of a sim:)

Wow, and Joyce seems to have a few good years left at just 32. He has a pretty good shot to join Sexton in the 700 HR club and might even be able to pass him up depending on how long each one holds on.

Eric

I remember Yount and Brett collected their 3,000 hit only 21 days apart--that's close to the length of a sim:)

I knew they were close, I forgot it was that close to each other.

Wow, and Joyce seems to have a few good years left at just 32. He has a pretty good shot to join Sexton in the 700 HR club and might even be able to pass him up depending on how long each one holds on.

Eric

Joyce should break 60 again this season if he stays healthy. He should cave in and take less money to stay in the thin air don't you think? LOL

I kind of think Kershaw will hold on and get to 300 Wins first. He's on pace for 20 this year to get him to 250. His talent ratings haven't really dropped off at all, so even at 36, he might have 3-4 more years left to get there.

Plus, Clark and Flores pitch in KC. Those guys are due for some big-time injuries soon, lol!

Eric

I kind of think Kershaw will hold on and get to 300 Wins first. He's on pace for 20 this year to get him to 250. His talent ratings haven't really dropped off at all, so even at 36, he might have 3-4 more years left to get there.

Plus, Clark and Flores pitch in KC. Those guys are due for some big-time injuries soon, lol!

Eric

Flores has missed nearly two entire professional seasons (one minors, one majors) so I hope he is done with major injuries while he is a Royal.

I honestly could see NO pitcher getting to 300. I think Wins are so hard to qualify, it will be difficult for anyone that isn't 15+ out of the gate at 20 years old.