delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YEAh...if I can't find hofer autos, I go for the players I think will make it someday...look for Bagwell this year, and one of those 3, probably edgar with the other two waiting a year or two. PLMK if you find anything you need

John

John:

I'll go through your bucket carefully this weekend. I took a quick look, maybe the Cepeda with the stamp since it's #'ed/48. Yes, the 2000 Topps I-Rod is on-card. I set you up nicely for the incoming HOF class in our last trade. Really hope that I-Rod, Vlad, and Edgar get in.

Happy 2017!

Luis

YEAh...if I can't find hofer autos, I go for the players I think will make it someday...look for Bagwell this year, and one of those 3, probably edgar with the other two waiting a year or two. PLMK if you find anything you need

John

I really think I-Rod should get in right away. Vlad should get in eventually, not sure he is a first ballot HOF. With Edgar I'm just hoping. He was such a good hitter, but the voters really make it difficult for DHs to get in.

Got to remember that I'm in touch with all the news from Puerto Rico. Over there, they think that Posada and Bernie Williams should get in too. It is my opinion that Posada and Bernie were very good players that received a lot of exposure because they were Yankees and made the Playoffs most of the time. I really don't think those two would ever make it to the HOF. Just my opinion.

John:

Let me know if you can do the following trade:

2005 Donruss Signature Stamps Autograph Centennial #6 Orlando Cepeda/48 $25

for

1998 Donruss Signature Autographs Millennium #100 IVAN RODRIGUEZ (Rangers) $25

I couldn't find anything else I could use in your bucket. LEt me know. Thanks,

Luis

Sounds good to me. I'll post it now.

thanks,John

John:

Let me know if you can do the following trade:

2005 Donruss Signature Stamps Autograph Centennial #6 Orlando Cepeda/48 $25

for

1998 Donruss Signature Autographs Millennium #100 IVAN RODRIGUEZ (Rangers) $25

I couldn't find anything else I could use in your bucket. LEt me know. Thanks,

Luis

Hi -

I can use this one:

2016 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #RADS DARNELL SWEENEY (Phillies) ($6)

Let me know if you can find anything from my list. Thanks!

Scobes

Hi -

I can use this one:

2016 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #RADS DARNELL SWEENEY (Phillies) ($6)

Let me know if you can find anything from my list. Thanks!

Scobes

Scobes:

I'll take this one for it:

2005 Diamond Kings Gold #240 Carlos Delgado (25/25) (TOR) ($5)

I'm heading to the P.O. in a couple of hours. If you can post by then I'll send out today. Do you mind if we both send via non-machinable PWE? Thanks.

Luis

Scobes:

I'll take this one for it:

2005 Diamond Kings Gold #240 Carlos Delgado (25/25) (TOR) ($5)

I'm heading to the P.O. in a couple of hours. If you can post by then I'll send out today. Do you mind if we both send via non-machinable PWE? Thanks.

Luis

Hi Luis -

Sounds good. PWE is great by me. Trade is posted. Thanks!!

Scobes

Interested in this one:
2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Purple Refractors #BCAPWC WILLIE CALHOUN #'ed 176/250 (Dodgers)

I have these autos available:
Javier Lopez 2005 Fleer National Pastime First Name Basis FNB-JL #/158
Jorge Lopez 2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractor BCAP-JL #/499
Eddie Rosario 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP9

I also have these non-autos:
Eddie Rosario 2015 Topps Update RC Pink #12/50 US341
Eddie Rosario 2015 Topps Heritage RC Mini #038100

Please let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
David

Interested in this one:
2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Purple Refractors #BCAPWC WILLIE CALHOUN #'ed 176/250 (Dodgers)

I have these autos available:
Javier Lopez 2005 Fleer National Pastime First Name Basis FNB-JL #/158
Jorge Lopez 2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects Refractor BCAP-JL #/499
Eddie Rosario 2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP9

I also have these non-autos:
Eddie Rosario 2015 Topps Heritage RC Mini #038100

Please let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
David

Hi David:

The only one I could use is the Rosario pink #'ed/50. I tried to look at your trade list to try and find something else to add but the link took me nowhere.

Luis

Hi David:

The only one I could use is the Rosario pink #'ed/50. I tried to look at your trade list to try and find something else to add but the link took me nowhere.

Luis

Luis,
Here are some active links. The Gypsy Queen thread will link to four others. My auto and game used links are 95% current.

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...TF-2017-Gypsy-Queen-(Autos-SSPs-d)?highlight=

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...of-Current-Former-Prospect-Players?highlight=

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...rrent-and-Future-MLB-Players-FS-FT?highlight=

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...ds-of-Current-and-Former-MLB-Stars?highlight=

Please let me know if you find anything that you can use.

Thanks,
David

David:

I like all these cards, but still have to figure out BVs before trying to figure out a trade

Portrait Art Reproduction (GQAR) CC1 Carlos Correa, Astros
KB2 Kris Bryant, Cubs

Blue Border (/50): 373 Nolan Arenado All Star, Rockies

2016 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor #/50: 111 Marcus Stroman