delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Luis,

Hope you are well!

I have these to trade:
AU
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Gold Refractors #JV Jesmuel Valentin AU SER 50 $40.00 (x2)
2012 Leaf Valiant Draft Blue #JV1 Jesmuel Valentin AU SER 25 $12.00
2008 Bowman Sterling Dual Autographs Black Refractors #RS Alex Rios/Travis Snider AU SER 25 n/a
#ed
2011 Playoff Contenders Prospect Ticket Playoff Tickets #RT7 Francisco Lindor SER 99 $20.00

All of the Valentin autos are on-card. I'm interested in your Lindor and Bogaerts autos.

Anything we can do here?

PLMK, Jeff

Hi Luis,

Hope you are well!

I have these to trade:
AU
2012 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs Gold Refractors #JV Jesmuel Valentin AU SER 50 $40.00 (x2)
2012 Leaf Valiant Draft Blue #JV1 Jesmuel Valentin AU SER 25 $12.00
2008 Bowman Sterling Dual Autographs Black Refractors #RS Alex Rios/Travis Snider AU SER 25 n/a
#ed
2011 Playoff Contenders Prospect Ticket Playoff Tickets #RT7 Francisco Lindor SER 99 $20.00

All of the Valentin autos are on-card. I'm interested in your Lindor and Bogaerts autos.

Anything we can do here?

PLMK, Jeff

Hi Jeff:

Things are good. Hope your are well too. I just traded the Lindor Bazooka auto yesterday and forgot to delete it, I'm sorry. I'm set on low numbered Jesmuel autos, as I have two #'ed/25. On dual autos, unless both players are from PR I'm not interested. I like the Contender Lindor. The Bogaerts auto had a BV of $120 last time I checked. I know you are always looking for my guys' stuff, but I will have to wait for a little more before trading you the Bogaerts. I'm sorry.

Luis

2005 Donruss Signature Stamps Autograph Centennial #6 ORLANDO CEPEDA #'ed 42/48 (Giants)
Interested n the above
https://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/albums

Hi Mike:

The only one I can use is in your PC (Marichal Five Star auto). If I ever have enough to trade you for it and you are willing to part with the Marichal please let me know.
Thank you,

Luis

I haven't been able to find anything you may like but I am interested in this card. Is there anything else you would like or would you sell?
2002 Just Prospects Autographs Gold #22 YADIER MOLINA #'ed 287/300

I haven't been able to find anything you may like but I am interested in this card. Is there anything else you would like or would you sell?
2002 Just Prospects Autographs Gold #22 YADIER MOLINA #'ed 287/300

Let me figure out a sale price. I can't find a comparable item on EBay. I'll pm you.

Do you need a 2018 Immaculate Collection Immaculate Jumbo Bats #22 Roberto Alomar (23/49) $20.00 ?

if so, I can use these two:
2017 Topps Museum Collection Meaningful Materials Relics Copper #MMDD Danny Duffy /35 $15.00
2017 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRTS Trevor Story HN $8.00

(feel free to pick out a $3.00 card from my trade-list to even up the trade if you want to)

thanks!

Do you need a 2018 Immaculate Collection Immaculate Jumbo Bats #22 Roberto Alomar (23/49) $20.00 ?

if so, I can use these two:
2017 Topps Museum Collection Meaningful Materials Relics Copper #MMDD Danny Duffy /35 $15.00
2017 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRTS Trevor Story HN $8.00

(feel free to pick out a $3.00 card from my trade-list to even up the trade if you want to)

thanks!

Hi Quinton:

I'll take this one if OK with you

2015 Bowman Prospects #BP41 Carlos Correa $2

Thank you,

Luis