Guess who's back?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

854Trav

H.O.F.
4.90 star(s)
I'm thinking about trying to get back into trading, buying and selling cards is taken a toll and I'm losing some fun. I'm sure some of you guys will remember me or recognize my name but I stopped coming around for a while after I let a trusted member in the group borrow some money for bills and was never paid back and continued to see him buy stuff months afterwards... But anyways how's everyone been ?

-Travis

What's up, I joined in 2012, lots great recent members here that you could probably get some good trades out of like me. I look for Eric Davis, Pete Rose and recently started collecting Giancarlo Stanton.

Have Fun!!

Travis welcome back, thanks for giving us another shot! Sorry to hear about your earlier situation, but glad you came back!

God bless,

Kevin Mc

Welcome back - pretty sure we made a deal or two in the past. Hopefully this time around, no issues will come up. We all deal with them occasionally and taking a step back for a little bit is usually a pretty good way to deal with it.

Welcome back Travis
i know we traded before
Hope you have better luck this time around
if interested i still have the golf tournament if you would like to join us let me know

Last edited:
Welcome back Travis! I know how u feel......lend some money to a close friend at work and they never pay me back.....I would see them and they would tell me "don't worry"... he didn't!! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the welcome back! Recognize some of these names for sure. Made trades with majority of you and hope to make some more!! Need to update my lists though.